Lindsay Lohan Pays

SPEAKER WAR IS OVER!

7/28/2011 8:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0728_lilo_speakers_EX
The speaker installer who trash-talked and sued Lindsay Lohan has curiously changed his tune after getting his money --  now saying Lindsay is "actually very nice" ... and blames HIMSELF for the dispute.

TMZ spoke with Stephen Clark -- who had called Lindsay a "born druggie" after accusing her of stiffing him on an $1,100 job at her Venice pad back in June.

Clark tells us, "She paid [Wednesday] and I canceled the small claims file." He adds, "Lindsay is actually really nice and I think my invoice got mixed up or something ... It's all good now!”

Here's what's weird ... TMZ has seen the email chain between Clark and Lindsay, and from the get-go she acknowledged she owed the money, but then blew him off by not answering subsequent emails.

It makes no sense for him to blame himself for "mixed up" invoices ... so we're guessing Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, had a thing or two to say to him yesterday about the "druggie" comment to make him change his tune.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

YouDontSay

Way to go Stephen Clark for bad publicity on obtaining your services!

Barbara

LOL...I also was thinking she gave him a little extra. But I was thinking it was extra hush up money.

Kathy

How much was he paid to change his tune?

Foggarty

I'm sure that came with an additional fee... probably got paid $10K to say nice things about Lindsay. I'm so tired of this gutter trah that I acually throw up a little in my mouth when I see her mentioned on TV or read about her online!

Sade how people like Amy Whinehouse who actualy have talent die off and ignorany snobby little bitches like Lindsay run around and disgrace everything they touch for eons!

Sandra

Money seems to quiet the tongue!!

lou

No, I actually think he had it right the first time.

Jay

THANK GOD! Now I can sleep tonight!

I am not a LL fan at the time but they guy didnt have to call her a "born druggie" that was very unprofessional on his part.

Cool Papa

OK TMZ...enough with the exclamation points already!!!! We get it!!!! You think your news is extra-important!!!!! Stop douching it up even more than usual.

Good riddance!

Paid off.

MoonDust

Wonder what Lohan paid or said to him for him to retract his comments. Get on the case TMZ!!

boricua4669

Because she didn't paid him immediately he trash her and now he's all love for her ? Sell out !! I'll bet he got paid to trash her in public, after she told him to wait a little while she was resolving the money situation !

This proves it pays to talk about her !!

babyz65

I'll give you your money, JUST MAKE MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THAT "JUNKIE THING" WAS A MISTAKE!!!

Delmar

He takes a hit but he owned up for a misunderstanding. He may want to watch his public statements, his business depends on his not trashing high-profile clients, whatever their reputation.

Koolfingaz

She paid me off too... She is a great person with small problems.. she will come around.. :)

I don't eat chips

I'd hire the guy....just saying

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments