Kelly O & Amy's Dad

Celebrate Winehouse's Life

7/29/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0729_kelly_winehouse_PCN
Kelly Osbourne and Amy Winehouse's father Mitch gathered at a London club on Thursday to commemorate the late singer's life. Also in attendance were Mark Ronson and Amy's boyfriend Reg Traviss.

The cause of Amy's death has yet to be determined.

0729_remembering_amy_footer

FABIO

So now that Amy is dead, is Kelly taking her place as Britain's ugliest twenty-something??

PG

Yeah, she not using Amy's death for publicity.

Commonsence101

What I think is especially sad its that so many want to place blame on the loved ones around Amy. Anyone who has ever known an addict knows that the only remedy can come from the addict themselves. Additionally, the toxicology reports aren't back, don't assume anything. Lastly, let people grieve the way they feel appropriate, din't judge what you don't know...it is very simple to make judgments from behind a computer monitor.

jack-55d79

His eyes don't look happy. Like someone forcing a smile for the camera. Textbook forced smile, not even a hint of teeth. I don't think celebrating someone's life is inappropriate even if they died in a crap way, I think it's important for those left behind. As for sending out a message or glorifying her death that's nonsense, and it doesn't change how she died. Anyone who seriously wants to emulate that lifestyle is doomed with or without Amy Winehouse. But hopefully people who are on the borders of addiction will examine their own behaviour in light of her death.

Ih8Taxes

I can tell that he's really heartbroken from losing his daughter. Speaking for myself, if my child passed away I would be so distraught that I'd lock the doors to my house and never come out again.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

It does seem like poor taste for them to "party" at a "club", given the cir****tances of A.W.´s death. But look on the bright side of things. At least they're not holding drinks in their hands or smoking suspicious-looking cigarettes.

TheTruthAsISeeIt

Stop trying to analyze the picture. It took a split second to take and the smile could have been forced. Are they supposed to to be crying to prove their sincerity to you morons on here speculating? Get a life. Give them, and this topic, a rest.

Julian

Wonder how many years Mitch Will ride the freeloading train on his daughter. That dude is just a mouthy, wideboy who drove a taxi in london. The took over as her manager and now will tell her story to anyone who`s willing to listen and pay him!! Pimpin out your daughter for money..

niles

Looks like Kelly's putting the moves on the old guy. Geez, have some respect, people. The woman just died, wait a while before partying again.

some guy

I don't see anything in this pic that would lead me to conclude that their smiles were forced.
The background also suggests everyone's having a good time. Guess it's too hard for these no-talent leeches to pretend to grieve.

perry161492

skank

Matthu

Michael A. Monsoor........Michael A. Monsoor...........Michael A. Monsoor....... Anyone know who he is? NO of course not as we're more interested in this degenerate druggie s*** like Amy here. Michael A. Monsoor was with his squad of soldiers in their bunker when a live grenade was lobbed in. Michael jumps on it killing himself but saving his fellow soldiers lives. But no.... not interested in that are we America? Lets all talk and mourn about this worthless excuse for a human whom got exactly what she WANTED.

Kathy

Kelly needs to get a job and stop this aimless life she lives.

Jackie

Where were they when she was struggling with drugs? Rip Amy

WhatsNext

"They tried to make me go to rehab" ..... "Yet my daddy thinks i'm fine"

What a foretelling!