Kelly O & Amy's Dad

Celebrate Winehouse's Life

7/29/2011 6:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0729_kelly_winehouse_PCN
Kelly Osbourne and Amy Winehouse's father Mitch gathered at a London club on Thursday to commemorate the late singer's life. Also in attendance were Mark Ronson and Amy's boyfriend Reg Traviss.

The cause of Amy's death has yet to be determined.

0729_remembering_amy_footer

Duke Steele

Jesus! This skank looks like this and she has the balls,and a mother that got her the gig,to criticize people on the fashion show. She makes that bobblehead Rancic look,almost, hot.

Tricia

Amy was Bipolar first....live her life before calling her an addict. She had psych issues along side of her behavior. Let her rest in peace

Khate sucks

Kelly is so sweet and Kind! What a good friend she was!

SLH

suddenly all these "good friends" come out of the woodwork. go back to your pigsty Kelly!

Mike

LOL @ the terrified white guy in the background. Probably accidentally wandered in there. "WHERE AM I!?!?" LMAO

cindy

wow..he sure does not look like a grieving dad...he looks like a s***bag on the prowl...well with the millions he is going to get..u would of alteast think he would try and act like a grieving father!!! no wonder amy had the problems she did..

patty

I hope Amy's family reads this..I am devistated over the loss of your beautiful daughter (I am 77 years old)..She was a beautiful, loving, kind and caring soul..

In my 77 year's, Amy Winehouse is one of my favorite singers..Her voice is beyond belief. I have several of her CD's and my favorite is Rehab and the songs on that CD tell a lot about her sad soul inside..I think that she had a love who didn't return her love..some of the lyrics in her song talk about how he uses her, then throws her away..

Words in Rehab she keeps saying "you know I'm no good."? "The man said, I think you're depressed. "I never want to drink again until my eyes have dried." etc. so much in the lyrics of her songs..Listen carefully to the words "You know I'm No Good..So sad..She is/was good and she wasn't able to realize she was..It was the others who surrounded her who were "no good." USERS, TAKERS because they knew she was a good, kind, loving, and TRUSTING SOUL..

You the Jerk..I don't think shemeant her loving father in her lyrics Rehab, that her daddy said no..The "Daddy" was one of her users, takers that knew if she went to rehab and kicked the habit, who would support and take care of them??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4