« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

MY MOM IS HOTTER THAN KIM

7/29/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072911_kim_k_x17_v3_still_v2

File this under: Things you NEVER say to your fiancee.

Kris Humphries was lumbering around L.A. yesterday when he was asked -- IN FRONT OF Kim Kardashian -- if he was with "the most beautiful girl in world" ... and HE SAID, gasp,  NO!

Granted, his answer was sweet -- that his mom is numero uno and Kim is a close second ... but dude ... seriously ... you should know better.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Phillyfreeze69

When first asked if he was with the most beautiful girl in the world..."he said absolutely! then he said his mom. Beautiful and Hot are two different words.

Kris will have to deal with some members of the media putting a "spin" on every word that comes out his mouth. If Kim keeps her phat, curvaceous, and voluptuous derriere I think the marriage will last for a very, very long time!

JJ

Obviously, a marriage doomed to fail. Kris is a no named prof. basketball player who looks like Herman Munster, you never compare your fiancee to your aging mother you a-hole. Kim is absolutely drop dead gorgeous flaws and all, she can do better than that ugly dude for sure.

alissa

Hey, he loves his mom. thats a good thing! How a man treats his mother is how he will treat his wife. He respects him mother and he will respect Kim. If he had no respect for his mother then his girlfriend/wife would be treated no better.

nicole

seems like A LOT of ppl hate kim k. if so, show your support for Melissa, the Old Navy girl with a REAL talent. @MelissaMolinaro Kim thinks she controls the world, she's sadly mistaken!

MRSGOTMEAGOOD1

He is white...Kim is so in to black...not to mention her open legged ways...she had more black men in her than KFC...than the million man march....then the bet awards aftershow

Amanda

Good grief, come on guys. He wasn't asked if Kim was the HOTTEST girl in the world; he was asked if he was with the most BEAUTIFUL girl in the world. There's a big difference between beautiful and hot. I personally think it's sweet that he said that. Obviously he loves his mom alot. Kim didn't seem to be upset by it. It's true that her ego is rather large, but if she gets pissed about that comment, she needs to mature a little bit.

GOLDIE

They are wasting time and money on this lavish wedding. They should move in and live together for a while. Dumb asses.

Justin

That's sweet! Kim Kardashian isn't even that attractive. I am also a momma's boy and I believe my mom is also the most beautiful woman in the world :)

Luz

In the video they said "beautiful". Kris never said his mom was "hot". Kris is an idiot. Its cute that he feels that way, but he shouldnt have said it.

JulieB

First of all, a guy who thinks very highly of his mom IS a good guy and makes a better husband than one who doesn't. Even more important overall is that Kris Humphries better run like hell now if he knows what's good for him because this whole family is nuts and it seems like he's not that type of guy.

Butterfly

My husband's parents were divorced when he was very young which left her to raise him lone. He adored his mother and from the day we met and, until the day he died in my arms from cancer, he treated me like a china doll. He was neither a Momma's boy or a henpecked husband, just a devoted son and a devoted husband. Fortunately, our sons are the recipients of his fine character. I am not implying he was without fault but, if I had a choice to marry him all over again, I would! To all available women, try to recognize the substance of a man before you check him off.
You could be discarding a gem. Good Luck!!!

duke

kim is not good for know man to marry. everything look good not all that, ask reggie bush mom.

ann-marie[jamaica]

Kim i pray for a life time of love and happiness for you and your husband, there will always be somebody to say bad but just make sure you are happy and always try to do you not others love you girl and god bless you both.

jon kennedy

I have no idea what his mom looks like, but she would have to be one heck of s cougar to even be in the same league as Kim K

Barbie

I think he gave the sweetest answer. One day I asked my youngest son who is the most beautiful woman in the world, he answered by saying "Grandma because she makes the best french toast." Of course I too thought my mom was the most beautiful woman in the world, but I was huffing mad! So that weekend I made french toast, and as my sweet little boy was eating it, I again asked him who is the most beautiful woman in the world, he answered wrong again he said "Well, grandma is the most beautiful woman in the world, but this is good french toast." LOL..... Of course it all played out so well for him once I told my mother what he said TWICE. He got away with everything. She'd be mad at him for something and he would climb on her lap and give her a hug and kiss, and all was forgotten. Out of the mouths of babes. Sweet ! Of course I thought my mother was the most beautiful woman in the world too !!!! lol