« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

MY MOM IS HOTTER THAN KIM

7/29/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072911_kim_k_x17_v3_still_v2

File this under: Things you NEVER say to your fiancee.

Kris Humphries was lumbering around L.A. yesterday when he was asked -- IN FRONT OF Kim Kardashian -- if he was with "the most beautiful girl in world" ... and HE SAID, gasp,  NO!

Granted, his answer was sweet -- that his mom is numero uno and Kim is a close second ... but dude ... seriously ... you should know better.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

treyc

He has gyantism. Their kids will look like Frankenstein. Not really but they might have it too. He seems like a douche and not too bright.

spyke

Actually a man who has a healthy high regard for his mom might respect women. Not sure why he would want to marry Miss Large Butt USA....

Missy

Kim's ego is as big as her butt.. She will hold the grudge until after the wedding (because she is contracted to do it, publicity of course)... Then she'll let him have it, divorce the dummy & take half of everything he has.

lisa

Hilarious! She must have been so mad.

bozzman

definitely a very weird thing to say

peoplearesilly

No she doesn't have a point. She is only selfish. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE needs a house that big. Even if I housed my ENTIRED family, siblings and their kids and parents, it would be too damn big. I hope she rots in hell for her selfishness.

Marti

If Kim isn't first with Kris now, she won't be first with him as a wife, and that will destroy the relationship. Run fast and far, Kim! Publicity isn't worth this, believe it or not.

Ms D

Ouch mama's boy. Get some balls!

Mike

I woulda said the same thing. The only woman that even if you do the most horrible things in the world she will always love you and never leave you is your MOM.
the rest of the girls come and go.

buco

Yes! To the young Man who has Power,Sense and will power to stand up for himself, All these wonderful Women in the world who would loved him and have a beautiful family together and he had to get with the whole basketball team, Dude you could have done much better you could have anyone except that Fake women and family. They make an ass out of Interracial men or just stupid Black Men who cannot do any better for themselves because of low self esteem these guys make alot of money to end up with Tramps maybe because they never had a Mommy or Daddy and they look for a Mother and a tramp in the bed and this women could never be a womenof pride too many men had that over and over. I am so happy Dude, That you let that tramp know Mommy is in charged of my money.Men Rules over dumbness.

Sarah

It will not last she is too vain, self obsessed, and nasty to be in a marriage, all this woman cares about is herself and money just like the rest of her trashy family and the man is a idiot for even considering to marry her, why dont you think her ex's never asked her because shes a whore.

Michelle

I think it's cute. I would want my sons to say the same thing. haaa haaaa

Melissa

Kim is too much of a control freak to have any relationship last, yes she's beautiful but she's too neurotic for anything ever to work, and way too high maintenance

bitch

Good boy. Mom always comes first. If Kim is a good wife, she will understand that.

R

Not that I even like anything about you, Kim, but if you go ahead and marry this guy after he said this I will not like you EVEN MORE.