Paris, Nicky, & Lindsay

REUNITED

and It Feels So 2007

7/29/2011 9:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0729_paris_nicki_lilo_AKM
Like Hollywood's version of the Camp David Accords, Paris and Nicky Hilton reunited with their old long lost pal Lindsay Lohan at a restaurant in the Palisades last night.

It appears Paris and Linds are super serious about rekindling their friendship -- they also partied together last weekend at Hilton's Malibu beach pad.

But this time, they made sure everyone could SEE the reunion ... and HUGGED IT OUT at the end of the night -- right in front of the cameras.

UPDATE: We're told the reunion wasn't planned -- the two just happened to bump into each other while going to dinner with different people.

0729_paris_lilo_hug

0729_lindsay_paris_footer

ilovegossip

Hey Delmar,

Can you post the link to the video of Lindsay and Paris on x17 that you said you saw? I don't see one from last night. When I did a search, the only one that came up was from July 27th. Thanks.

help this young woman

Uggg. It's Friday, and I know what that means. Linds will go out to Cameltown or somewhere and drag home some random skanks. After a morning filled with noisy, brutal clam-slamming and other kinds of violent lesbian sex, she'll pass out and I'll have to clean everything. AA Ali never helps either..... bich.

magmax

Now they've hugged and re-infected each other. Probably the birth of a whole new strain of std.

Ghost Rider

Test Post #13

I think if I had been the parking attendant Lindsay yelled "Move that cone, IM LINDSAY LOHAN" at, I would have smiled, shook my head, and said "No,Get it yo damn self" just to see what would happen, aside from me losing my job of course.

Dingo

Paris looks stupid with that Pocohontos thing around her head. She is like what, 30? Time to grow up and act her age.

Lindsey is just a waste of air.

Throwback kid

Wow, two worthless, uneducated tramps went out at night, big deal. Tell them to get real jobs

bootsy

Look at Paris' nose now compared to the pics in the Best Friends Forever photo strip. She's had a lot more shaved off than her original nose job.

They are both sooo desparate, they are willing to hang out with each other again...Paris realizes this is the sure-fire way to get the cameras back her since no one cares anymore.

It's Nikki Bitches

Lindsay is going to end up like Brooke Muller by the end of Aug. if not sooner

y

too many hair extensions and too much cocaine from the looks of it!

Dragon Tattoo

The best thing on TMZ are the commentators when Lindsay Lohan stories are posted.

dennis

Lindsay looks stoned.....and trust me it takes one to no one

ReallyNow..

The "Beaver Tweeter Squad"

bootsy

oops! *desperate* not disparate

magmax

After the hug they got into an argument over who was the stickiest.

asstird