AL PACINO's Daughter

ARRESTED FOR DWI

7/30/2011 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0730_julie_pacino_bn_getty
Julie Pacino
, daughter of actor Al Pacino, was arrested early this morning for DWI.

Pacino, an aspiring film director, was busted at a checkpoint in lower Manhattan shortly after 1:00 AM. Her blood alcohol level was above the legal limit and she was booked into the Manhattan Detention Complex pending arraignment.

Pacino, 21, is Al's daughter with acting coach Jan Tarrant.

gemini81

What a dummy, probably thinks she can get away with anything since she's Tony Montana's daughter. She's lucky she didn't kill someone, or herself.

roll3567

give the kid a break. at least she didnt run someone over.

Canadasux

She looks like a catch. But, being Pacino's daughter, I'd bet she'll be single until Al goes to his "great reward" - unless she plays for "the other team."

JimmyCrapCorn

i will never understand these rich kids driving wasted. hire a damn driver before you kill someone. you listening lohan?

makeitstop

meet your next celebrity rehab contestant

Zaber

Holy hot sweet pea mama,I would pay to be on her legal team.:)

alex

She's smokin! Italiana

John

If this was in California, when all was said and done, she'd have no conviction, and "probation". However, New York does it a little differently. They're not starstruck.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

He's an over actor. She's an over drinker. And they have the eye of the horus behind them and I need to go pray to Jesus now.

Canon

Aspiring film director, more like daddy's connections paid for some film for her to direct.

Muppet

She has looks and no brains if she doesn't know better than to drink and drive.
I'm really starting to thing "celebs" have a brain defect when it comes to drinking and driving! Pathetic!

Cartman

Wow! Nobody told me Tony Montana's baby girl was so freaking hot!

Joshua

Let me guess... she got popped between MePa and the West Village. I get stuck in these from time to time in Manhattan and its hilarious. Whatever it costs me to pay my car service to drive me through the bull****, its cheaper than going to jail. Learned that the hard way. Cmon people, take a cab or pop for a car service if you can afford it. It is sooooooo much easier. Hilarious that anyone in Manhattan can get a dui. Its a rule that you call your black car and get driven home. She is obviously asking for issues and needs a friend to smack her in to reality.

Ace

She wouldn't be considered "True" Hollywood without a DWI....would she?

Zorch

There's absolutely no need for anyone to drive in NYC.
If you can't walk, take a cab.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments