Kings of Leon

WE'RE CANCELLING

OUR U.S. TOUR

8/1/2011 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kings of Leon Cancel Tour
The Kings of Leon are pulling the plug on the rest of their U.S. tour -- due to health issues affecting lead singer Caleb Followill ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the band released a statement saying, "We are so sorry to say Kings of Leon are canceling their entire US tour due to Caleb Followill suffering from vocal issues and exhaustion."

The statement continues, "The band is devastated, but in order to give their fans the shows they deserve, they need to take this break.  Unfortunately, the US dates cannot be rescheduled due to the band's international tour schedule."

The rep tells us tickets will be refunded -- and the band will resume touring in Canada on September 28th.

0801_KOL_singer_small_launch_v2

llfails

What a shame. These guys used to rock.

Ace

Not a bad band, hopefully they get their ***** together..

Sticks

Funny that you can tour international but not in the US..how does that work, is it less tiring in Canada??

Mc

I'm beyond pissed not that they need a break but because they canceled the US tour and our resuming internationally again..they tour international ALOT!!!! It makes sense to rest and pick up where you left off! Your AMERICAN FANS NEED LOVE TO!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS... BUT DISLIKE YOU ALLLLOT RIGHT NOW! Im super sad :(

Arik Fraley

It amazes me that so many people who call themselves KOL fans could be so quick to go straight for their throat. I know it is a huge dissapointment that the US summer tour was cancelled, (My Wife got us tickets for my birthday) but many good bands have cancelled tours in the past. It's not like KOL makes a habit of it, give them a break! I'm pretty sure they will find a way to make it up to their fans. What they need right now is support from their true fans. I will be waiting for the next US tour, and when the tickets are released for sale I will buy them!

Jenn

Why does everyone on here talk so much s$ht?!?!? I have a feeling all of you do things far from perfect!! I had tickets to the Kansas City show and yes I'm bummed!! But you have no idea what they go through, just like we don't know what you go through!!!

Lucy Mouse Head

Heroin's a hell of a drug. Who cares anyway? They suck.

angie parker

k.o.l. take all the time you need to be well and healthy.you have worked hard and sacrificed a lot to bring kick a** tunes to your fans.i will remain a fan for life

DL

Queens of Leon

TomFun

Must be the new bra they told Ryan Murphy to buy. Karma, baby.

Cody

Can somebody please explain to me why this one hit wonder group is still worthy enough to be talked about? I mean just really, really break it down for me because I seriously don't understand.

Aundria

******* come on its your job when the Stones started they never cancelled even at their worst.

ghost

Exhaustion= drug problem! Pathetic. Even poor old Meat Loaf passed out on stage and came back. He's like triple Caleb's age. Caleb, you are sounding like a whiny baby. Man up!

Em

I'm a huge KOL fan and was really looking forward to their show in Charlotte. I was totally bummed when they cancelled the rest of their tour. Anybody that thinks they're one hit wonders are clueless.

MargieDee

I was at the Dallas show and saw the meltdown, but I have to say I respect Caleb's brothers for coming back on stage and apologizing. They also promised they would be back to Dallas real soon. Two days later it was announced KOL were keeping their word and the concert was rescheduled for Sept. 21. Now I'm reading the whole tour is cancelled but they will be playing in Canada Sept. 28. Something's not right! Are they coming back to Dallas as they promised?