Casey Anthony

SURFACES IN OHIO:

THE FIRST PHOTOS

8/3/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony Ohio
Casey Anthony was hanging out in Ohio this past weekend ... and now new photos -- the first since her release from jail -- have surfaced showing the 25-year-old hiding in plain sight during a mid-day shopping trip.

Casey was photographed on Sunday -- trying to blend in by wearing an Ohio State University baseball cap, a tight-fitting top and glasses as she walked around town ... stopping at an Old Navy to check out some dresses.
 080311_casey_anthony_video
Anthony has several relatives who live in Ohio -- but it's unclear if she has spent time them. Sources extremely close to Anthony tell us she has been bouncing around the country ever since her release from jail after being acquitted of murdering her daughter.

Next stop -- no one seems to know.

However, TMZ broke the story ... Casey intends to seek treatment for mental issues. No word on where and when that will happen.

0803_casey_anthony_released_footer_v2

Stephanie Foster

I'm not the the person I ought 2 B. I'm not the person I want 2 B. Heavenly Father I thank you I'm not the person I used 2 B. Forgive me Father but I really Disslike this BITCH:(

Stephanie Foster

Why are we still talking about her???

Jim Jamm

Someone -- ANYONE -- please just shoot that bitch.

CathyS54

Why are we giving Casey Anthony ANY attention? She thrives on it.

Pier

Karma and God will get this psycho killing mom. I have no sympathy for her...I hope she rots in hell!!!

melissa

I'd be seeking treatment too if I killed my child and got away with it ..s***bag

Harry Groinalarea

spacey casey

mindy

Maybe she should spend the rest of her life in front of her child's grave. What an a$$. She has no guilt or remorse whatsoever, so she should be deprived the right to a life. It should haunt her everywhere she goes. The world will never forget she killed her own child and then went shopping to buy herself clothes and went to the video store with her boyfriend the same night. She is seriously ill!

disco dotty

Hope she is wearing a bullet proof vest when she is "shopping." Casey rot in hell, but I am guessing her life is like hell now....OH TOO BAD

Sara

ofcourse she came to ohio..its where all the killers come from just like manson -_-

karenbolen

casey as far as Iam concern is a miserable monster THE one I will NEVER FORGET IS LITTLE KALEY

tom martin

I just love casey good for her hope she has a great life after what shes been through.

billijean goodwin

if you look like a duck, walk like a duck, talk like a duck, you are a duck. all the evidence turned to the child killer Casey Anthony, and yet she is free, being able to enjoy life. But where is her daughter?????? the roles should be reversed.

Rebecca Harris

What area of Ohio I haven't seen her here I live in Grove,city which is in the outskirts of Clombus.

janis.spann

The jury could not convict the murderer because of her Looks. We live in a sick and twisted society. And I'm sure we remember that young guy on the jury who would have fought to the death for her innocence. I could imagine what he was thinking during the trial "Maybe I can nail her after this because I'm about to let her go free." Damn shame!!

Previous 15 Comments | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments