Casey Anthony

SURFACES IN OHIO:

THE FIRST PHOTOS

8/3/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony Ohio
Casey Anthony was hanging out in Ohio this past weekend ... and now new photos -- the first since her release from jail -- have surfaced showing the 25-year-old hiding in plain sight during a mid-day shopping trip.

Casey was photographed on Sunday -- trying to blend in by wearing an Ohio State University baseball cap, a tight-fitting top and glasses as she walked around town ... stopping at an Old Navy to check out some dresses.
 080311_casey_anthony_video
Anthony has several relatives who live in Ohio -- but it's unclear if she has spent time them. Sources extremely close to Anthony tell us she has been bouncing around the country ever since her release from jail after being acquitted of murdering her daughter.

Next stop -- no one seems to know.

However, TMZ broke the story ... Casey intends to seek treatment for mental issues. No word on where and when that will happen.

0803_casey_anthony_released_footer_v2

CAS_HATER

I HATE HER! IF THERE WAS EVER, ANYONE I HATE, IT'S, WITHOUT A DOUBT...HER! I HATE HER!!!

Cheryl McGuireq

First of all she is not a celebrity TMZ. 2nd These pics look staged? Did you pay her or photoshop her. Used to read TMZ all the time not any more. I am done this shows me what a rag you people are goodbye.

tb

That is 100% Casey Anthony. Its her no doubt BUT I think the one of her sorta smiling/smirking makes them looked staged. I almost think these are stages and prob. not taken in Ohio to throw people off on her where abouts. I hate to say it but she is pretty.

Frank

Did the people that don't think that is her even watch any coverage of the trial or follow news. That is DEFINITELY Casey Anthony. Also, don't you just love when people combine two parts of what TMZ said? She was in Old Navy,Ohio then at the bottom an added piece from a source close to her said she is seeking mental health help(I paraphrazed, hope that's okay)point is someone posts some sarcastic, yet seemingly serious comment about her seeking mental help at Old Navy. How and why did the poster put tese to things together? my guess? Lack of reading comprehension skills. Sadly they're compelled to comment and the old saying applies, [people may think your dumb, but don't speak and remove all doubt]

Teddy

Holy! Will you people please leave her alone and let her be? Who are you God? Just get a life and quit judging her. You think you KNOW for a fact that she killed that little girl when you have no idea what happened..take your speculations and use some objective thinking.

tb

Another reason I think these are staged is look in image #10. That isn't taken from from away with a long lens of someone standing. The image is taken from a on the knee position close. Which means she would know they are right there and not just be looking the other way. Also she wouldn't be alone. They would have someone with her to keep her company since she's mentally unstable as the lawyers said.

Lucy

MOMMY, MOMMY PLEASE TELL ME WHY
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME DIE?
WHY YOU DRUGGED ME TO KNOCK ME OUT.
EVENTUALLY OVERDOSING ME, WITHOUT A DOUBT.
WHY YOU ACTED LIKE YOU DID NOT CARE.
AS YOU PUT THE DUCT TAPE AROUND MY HAIR.
WHY DID YOU PUT ME IN A TRASH BAG, OR TWO?
WAS I NOTHING BUT A BURDEN TO YOU?
JOJO AND CECE, THEY LOVED ME SO.
IS THAT THE REASON I HAD TO GO?
YOU WENT AND PUT ME IN THAT TRUNK.
AND TRIED TO BLAME A MR. KRONK.
WHEN MY BODY STARTED TO SMELL.
AND I WAS LIVING IN YOUR HELL.
YOU THEN BLAMED MY JOJO, AND UNCLE LEE.
AND NOW YOU’RE ALL SET TO GO WALK FREE.
YOU WENT AND PARTIED AND SLEPT AROUND.
WHY MY BODY LAYED ON A COLD WET GROUND.
YOU DID NOT CARE, YOU LIED AND LIED.
YOU DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE HEART TO CRY.
YOU SMILED, GIGGLED, LAUGHED AND TEASED.
YOU HAD MR. BAEZ, WHO SEEMED SO PLEASED.
YOU FAILED EVERYONE IN YOUR PATH.
AND NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO SUFFER THE WRATH.
YOU HAVE UPSET THE WORLD AND GOD TODAY.
EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY.
WHEN YOU’RE OUT AND WALKING FREE.
REMEMBER THERE IS A REASON GOD HIT THAT TREE.
YOU WILL FADE AS TIME GOES BY,
BUT THE WORLD WILL REMEMBER THAT YOU NEVER CRIED.
THAT YOU TOOK MY LIFE AND WANTED TO BE FREE.
DON’T BLAME YOUR BELLA VITA AS A REMEMBERANCE OF ME.

THE WORLDS MOST HATED PERSON. KILLED HER CHILD SO SHE CAN GO SLEEP AROUND AND PARTY. SICK, SICK, SICK PERSON.

There's a problem here

I concur

Susan62509

If that's Casey, she's put on weight and cut her hair. From trial video footage she buys her clothes at Target.

PaulWS

She does have a nice rack.

Jeanne Tutt

Does she not realize she has worn glasses and ball caps before? Hello captain obvious! See ya in FL real soon!

Jeff Portlance

At what point can she file "Stalking or Harrassment" changes against "News" folks? She should have her lawyer file orders to protect her image so folks can take her picture all they want, they just can't publish them. She was found not guilty people just as O.J. was. Let it rest. And yes, she does look good.

CAS_HATER

@EGIAP...
Mayhaps you pin~pointed shopping location is on target, however, your posted location of where she has been residing is def WAY OFF! She IS in fact staying with a relative of Cindy. It was planned, by Cindy, before the verdict was read...as a "just in case scenario". Where you got that info is unknown? But it's clear that it (the location) is a set up to throw people off.
But the IDIOTS who set that up know that she will ALWAYS BE FOUND!!!
She needs to get her (_!_) back here to face the music!!! GRRRRRRR! I HATE HER!

Rogue Warrior

Casey you ROCK!!!!!! You were found NOT GUILTY so get on with leading the wonderful life you're going to have and cheer on the Buckeyes even though we're going to stink up the joint this year. Pose for Hustler, give multiple interviews and say what ever you damn well please, these bag lady bullies can't and won't intimidate YOU! It's time they've gotten a LIFE anyway!!!!!!!!
Furthermore, have a couple of sets of twins, maybe then they'll decide to motivate themselves and lose some weight so they can get out of the house.

FACTOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill Conway

Harvey, I really love TMZ. However, if everytime I open it (on my PC) I have to see this skank's face, I just may stop reading it. PLEASE, let this bitch fade into the sunset. Don't give her anymore press. I for one, am damn sick and tired of hearing about her and seeing her ugly face. Who really cares if she lives or dies? Harvey, do it for Caylee.