« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Casey Anthony

Ohio State NOT Surprised

She Wears Buckeyes Gear

8/3/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0803_ohio_state_casey_EX
Casey Anthony is just another Buckeyes fan as far as Ohio State is concerned -- because the university ain't surprised one bit that the most hated woman in America is rocking their swag.

A rep for the university tells TMZ, "We are never surprised to see Buckeye pride displayed across the world.  Buckeye hoodies and hats have traditionally been spotted across the world, and we understand that as a result, our logo will be seen in a wide range of news situations, whether positive or negative."

TMZ broke the story ... Casey was spotted out in Ohio this weekend -- the FIRST time since she was released from jail last month -- and she was decked out in an OSU cap.

Go Buckeyes?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

linda

TMZ you bank rolling Casey? Baez? The Anthonys? These are staged. No one else around her. No getting in or out of a car? Was that the deal? You suck!

rob

You can easily tell that this is casey Anthony and yes she looks hot, but she is a murderer so I will pass.

linda

Forgot to mention that by the time you bought these staged photo's Casey was no longer at this location. Another part of the deal you made. My guess TEXAS. Little family pow wow with her parents who you are bank rolling with their staged photo's you also bought and posted.

BIG VIC

w h o re

Donna

I do not think it is Casey. First of all look at the nose Casey in court has a long narrow nose and this woman has a wide nose at the end of the nose.Plus if she was so scared to be in public WHY is she walking by herself If I was fearful for my life I would have people all around me Just saying..........

TIFFANY

wow..TMZ is on overkill with her stories.. can you just let up a little big..

unique1

Not Casey. Casey is right handed and this girl is left handed. :)

krousekar

As a Columbus resident, I noticed that Casey was wearing an OSU football jersey in a photo that HSN continuously showed throughout the trial, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was in central Ohio...but, personally think the girl in the photo is better looking than Casey Anthony.

billy

I don't know what to think about her as a person. Her family seemed so strange. The trial seemed so weird. People get acquitted every day. I have no idea what happened to Caley. It's so tragic.....and Casey must know what happened....it's all so crazy. The parents seemed so strange during the trial. Whether it was an accident, or she did it....when reality finally hits, it won't be pleasant for her. And if I were ever in trouble I think that Baez would be a great choice of attorney's.

John

I'd love to see her heckled. Not beat up or anything like that, but just "Stuttering John" the crap out of her with outrageous questions and insults. Ha!

Ruby

If this is her and something happens to her because you gave away her location, I hope TMZ is held accountable.

Casey has Saggy Milkys

She is in Columbus, and it was posted she is staying at the Varsity Inn North 614-267-4646. Also, the girl at Old Navy "is not commenting", that's pretty much saying, "Yes, she was here!" Tell Old Navy how you realy feel 614-298-8953. She must have got that latte from somewhere close, try the one right next to that Old Navy in the Barnes & Nobles. All these shops are in the Ohio State vicinity, and a poster also saw her at the Arena. Tell OSU to keep her off campus! OSU 614-292-6446. Go back to Orlando Casey, no one wants you reppin' Ohio. Take that hat off, too! You have to have a High School Diploma to go to college anyway, dummy!

angel

she should start talking like from Ohio..LOL!!

arnie