« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Casey Anthony

Ohio State NOT Surprised

She Wears Buckeyes Gear

8/3/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0803_ohio_state_casey_EX
Casey Anthony is just another Buckeyes fan as far as Ohio State is concerned -- because the university ain't surprised one bit that the most hated woman in America is rocking their swag.

A rep for the university tells TMZ, "We are never surprised to see Buckeye pride displayed across the world.  Buckeye hoodies and hats have traditionally been spotted across the world, and we understand that as a result, our logo will be seen in a wide range of news situations, whether positive or negative."

TMZ broke the story ... Casey was spotted out in Ohio this weekend -- the FIRST time since she was released from jail last month -- and she was decked out in an OSU cap.

Go Buckeyes?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

yep

wasn't OSU just voted #1 party school? fitting...

mrsschrute

First off: Casey looks smoking effing HOT. What the underachieving, fat, high school dropouts have yet to realize is that the constitution of this country worked flawlessly for her. She was not proven guilty. Therefore, she is innocent.

None of you have any reason to do anything other than let her live her life as a fellow citizen. You want to get pissed off? There are plenty of child molesters like Warren Jeffs, and the people who abducted Jaycee Dugard to get all up in arms about. This young lady was proven guilty and the biggest burn of all, is that every single one of you hating, under the poverty level earning pieces of garbage will never even come close to her earning power.

So, I would like to officially say to the haters: F&CK YOU! What a burn that someone you have no business trying to scorn, will live a much better life than any of you.

BTW: She is better looking than every single one of you fat queens to boot. Put that in your dirty pipe and smoke it bitches. :o) HA HA HA

mrsschrute

mrsschrute

OJ

Surprised it wasn't USC...that's who you support when you get away with murder.

Bill

I wonder if she would hold a knife to my throat while I poled her thingy.

Cujeaux

Why are there thousands of posts responding to Casey articles telling other people not to respond? Why tell TMZ not to ban her on the site while making a contribution to her articles?
Oops, I guess I just made the same mistake.

Maxwell Smart

Left handed, right handed...who cares she can jerk me off with either

Maxwell Smart

I would cover her face with man juice :)

anonomust

I live in Ohio and if I see the monster out & about, you can bet your sweet butt I will end up in the news for confronting her & telling her just what I ~and almost every other person in the world~ think about her getting away with murdering her child. I wouldn't cause a scene but I would tell her, that's for sure. The funny thing is I would probably be arrested for harassment and found GUILTY!

Evelyn J. Kern

I seriously doubt that this is Casey Anthony TMZ---and you have no way to confirm this

Becca

Ok tmz why just take pics of her why not ask her how it feels to b the most hated woman in the wolrd? Why not expose her and let the people of Ohio decide if they want to share air with hr. It would have made for better tv. Harvey I'm dissapointed. Don't know if I can crush on u anymore?

LilAbner

This is definitely not CA; doesnt look like her at all

Cali7985

That's not her she when did she get a tattoo on her neck? Plus that girl looks about 10-15 lbs heavier than Casey nice try though TMZ

anpoupon82

BAD reporting, so obviously not her, looks totally different eh