« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Casey Anthony

Ohio State NOT Surprised

She Wears Buckeyes Gear

8/3/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0803_ohio_state_casey_EX
Casey Anthony is just another Buckeyes fan as far as Ohio State is concerned -- because the university ain't surprised one bit that the most hated woman in America is rocking their swag.

A rep for the university tells TMZ, "We are never surprised to see Buckeye pride displayed across the world.  Buckeye hoodies and hats have traditionally been spotted across the world, and we understand that as a result, our logo will be seen in a wide range of news situations, whether positive or negative."

TMZ broke the story ... Casey was spotted out in Ohio this weekend -- the FIRST time since she was released from jail last month -- and she was decked out in an OSU cap.

Go Buckeyes?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

katie10

what a frickin joke...it's NOT even her! The hat is because she has a wig and TMZ probably paid to set this up...clearly whomever this look-a-like is, knew she was being 'filmed' the cameraman-person was right in front of her, filming her.

It's not her, it's not her eyes, face, body, hair (a wig)...!

TMZ you're morons but smart enough to know how to make a buck..ha, look how many hits this story has gotten. IT'S NOT CASEY ANTHONY!

renee

that is not casey anthony!

myra morris

I don't even think that is Casey her eye's are different and her face is a little bit shorter then Casey good try TMZ Try again

katie10

ACTUALLY, this almost looks like an african american woman, take the wig off..or someone of a different ethnicity...casey has flat long lips, dark brown eyes, that isn't even her body!

Jim

Very nice boobs, very nice

Chris

It's NOT HER! I'm here in Orlando and I'm sure she is Florida, maybe in the Pensacola area. No matter, she should be back here on Thursday!

cmdrgmh

Oh TMZ. When are you going to start posting the Alien Abduction crap, and Monkey boy. Or Vampire Mummy's. You have turned into phony BS false story tabloid crap. The Natl TMZer. Moon men and Monkey Boy's.

carissa

I don't give a hoot, therefore I don't pollute! But I also find it a bit low and shocking, regardless of what this chick did, to blatantly put her life in harms way like this. She got off and has to run for her life, and you're just pointing her out to people who want her dead. What she did isn't for anyone to pursue her and make things "right" for the horrible thing she did. This, to me, is just instigating a violent act.

myra morris

Casey if you are in Ohio come to Sabina Ohio you can stay with my husband and I know one will bother you here we dare them we live in the country you would have privacy there
People need to leave you alone and let you live your life my opinion

pimpc

that's not her!

Not_Gullible

LMAO! That does not look like Casey Anthony at all. Who the hell are you trying to fool? Look at her nose, her eyes are not baby blue, they are DARK BLUE! Look at the shape of her face. JESUS FREAKING CHRIST YOU PEOPLE ARE GULLIBLE.

Lisa

WHAT ARE YOU ALL GOING TO REPORT NEXT? WHAT A NICE FART SHE LET??????????????????AH.........THE NICE SMELL ROTTEN BABY FLESH.........THE NERVE YOU ALL HAVE ALL I WOULD LIKE TO HERE ABOUT HER OR HER PARENT'S IS THEY HAVE BEEN FOUND IN THE WOODS WITH THERE HEADS CUT OFF WITH DUCT TAPE AROUND WRAPPED AROUND IT.STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS BABY KILLER A HERO.NOW LAST BUT NOT LEAST THIS PICTURE IS NOT THE BABY KILLER.................................

courtneycrick

It's obvious that is Casey Anthony. If you're not smart enough to figure it out..wow. It's called colored contacts. It's called...have the moles removed, they are an identifier. In my opinion, TMZ has done nothing wrong. She was spotted somewhere and they reported it. The people who don't think this is Casey, you are ignorant. Thanks TMZ...I'll be out shopping later, maybe I'll run into her (with my car, reverse it, hit her again) Oh...I kid, I kid.

Caroline

What else can they say although I don't know why they're commenting at all. If only Brutus Buckeye and the OSU band would march over her. Where's a mascot when you need one?

Jason

I bet TMZ made a deal with Jose Baez and they set this whole "dog and pony" thing up. Something smells funny, I'm going to twitter to ask people what they think.