Casey Anthony

WHO WANTS TO

INVESTIGATE MY BODY?

8/4/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080311_TV_casey_v2_still

You don't have to be Inspector Dax to know Casey Anthony looks different -- but is it her hair color, her new clothes, or ... ?? Okay, fine ... we're talking about her huge BOOBS.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

harshtruthblog

My jugs are bigger ;-D

BEVERLY

Can someone tell me what in hell this fool was in jail for,First it was lying to Law Enforcement,judge imposed a year for each lie Second,it was check fraud,third,she was doing probation,If she did a years probation she DID have contact with known crimminals,We have a crook,liar,and the saint gets out of jail in three years,with probation already served,WHAT GIVES

two cents

She's getting FAT. No mystery there. Every woman knows one of the first places we gain weight is in our boobs. It's also one of the first places to lose it. lol

She's packing on the pounds doing nothing but drinking starbucks while shopping all day. What a nice life for a baby killer, n'est pas?

lee

Now that TMZ has her boobs covered.
How bout doing a cover segment on her sweet ass.
That is some prime booty

MikeD

hey... TMZ staff... Everyone's avoiding the OBVIOUS.... between two people.... Anthony with Juggs... and MAX who LOVES JUGGS... and Like MAX said, if he could CLEAR the Baby Killing (not my words) from his mind... Well, just sayin'.. Max is over one hill... He BELIEVES NG is a rhinoceros.... that's a good start Max... :) Just sayin' :)

smileandshine

Huge boobs? What a sick world out there. That lady that walks around looking at the cams always following her now will have to live with this guilt and dishonesty for the rest of her life you could see it on her face. She will have to answer to a higher power, and her day will come. Casey is one selfish, and a dishonest individual and all you guys could think of is her boobs rather her little girl gone to soon?? Sick.

Puke

So tired of coming on this site and seeing her. Tmz I get it she is making you money, however I can't be a part it. I will miss you TMZ! Get rid of all the crap with this *itch and I will come back and visit this site again!

Elaine

I'm sorry, that photo is NOT Casey Anthony.
The jaw, mouth and nose are nothing like the skank that
killed her child

Dawn

She has always been well endowed, but she's put on some weight, obviously some fell to her boobs.

Katie

I'm taking a break from TMZ too. BLACKLIST THIS BITCH. I'll go to PopEater to get my gossip because I can't stand that woman she is a disgrace.

Amy

A local radio station in Columbus offered her 10,000 to take of the Ohio State gear off and put Michigan on....

mrstaylor

TMZ loves giving her attention. I won't be coming bac*****il she's off these pages. i'd rather check perezhilton.com for my daily celeb gossip now.

PhD2010

Maybe she's pregnant for Baez. LOL. ROFL. 3 years in the pokey and the Hunch Back of Notre Dame looks f-ckable. Besides, what a little piece of azz between s****?

Laura j cocorochio

Only here in America will a baby or killer make national tv...she should be paying tortured....for the disturbing crime she commited,she'll have to meet her maker one day~did anyone stop and think why so much horrific crimes happen every second.Look she'll be a movie star maybe...justice system???yup okay..

crazy people

Our society is so messed up, and it's people have lost all morals. Who gives a **** how big her boobs are the bitch freaken looked her toddler, who loved her, in the eye and freaken murdered her! How could someone be capable of that? And, still be hot? WTF is wrong with you aholes.