'Two and a Half Men'

The FAMOUS Funeral Guests

8/5/2011 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_john_stamos_jenny_mcarthy_2men_ex

It's gonna be a Full House at Charlie Harper's funeral service on "Two and a Half Men" ... because one of the stars in attendance will be none other than Uncle Jesse himself ... John Stamos!

Sources connected to the production tell TMZ ... Stamos -- who was once rumored to be Charlie Sheen's replacement on the show -- will say a couple of words at the service ... raunchy words.

We're told Stamos' character will reveal he and Harper were CLOSE friends ... the kind of friends who once three-way'd a chick together.

Sources tell us Jenny McCarthy will also be at the funeral -- she famously played one of Harper's ex-girlfriends who broke up with Charlie after she got tired of having sex with him.

Melanie Lynskey will also return as "Rose" -- who was last seen going to Paris with Harper in the very last episode featuring Charlie Sheen.

0805_a_funeral_photos_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

nof

What's the point.

kcrosie

It's just a TV show, but I watch to laugh, not to mourn characters that had no business getting "killed" off anyway. Charlie is the show, everyone else supports him. Sorry, I am no longer watching 2-1/2 Men and will wait for Anger Management instead.

God-Is-Busy

*yawn*

2 and 1/2 fan

you gotta do your homework better, Jenny McCarthy played the "daughter" of Charlie and Alan's mother Evelyn's Fiance played by Robert Wagner. They were playing Evelyn to try and her money when she died by Robert Wagner died up in Charlie's Room right after the wedding.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Which of the Olsen twins was in the threesome with Uncle Jesse and Charley?

Tyler

It would be funny if they actually brought Charlie back to Two and a Half Men

mrnburnell

we won't even need to watch the show....we can see it all here on tmz!

R

CBS honchos need to just STFU about anything to do with this revamped show until the first episode. This is getting to the overkill point. Stop the madness.

THIN LIZZY

Chuckie knows it's gonna flop after the first three episodes. That's why all the hoopla and fanfare for the first show.

Pyrrho

Dear TMZ Staff,

We. Don't. Care.

Sincerely,
Stop It

soccer mom

Jenny McCarthy played a con woman who killed (via having sex with) her 'father' (her con partner) Robert Wagner on the day he was supposed to marry Evelyn Harper to steal her money. She was arrested and sent to jail. Do some real research TMZ.

two cents

I can't wait! I love 2.5 men and it will be nice to finally see some episodes where I'm no longer distracted by Charlie. I can'*****ch the show anymore on reruns. All I can think about when I see him is "crazy" and that ain't winning.

I sure hope Rose is able to continue with the show. I love her character!!

Koolfingaz

where am I?

Jason

What do you EXPECT from the TMZ "hack want a be reporters". For goodness sakes look at what they report on....STILL can't get there facts RIGHT...guess at least they get the NAMES RIGHT...heck with the FACTS! TMZ and Co. good for a great LAUGH...

Cujeaux

Ugh, Stamos is the kiss o' death. Jenni McCarthy is whoring herself once again as well.

Is the threesome thing supposed to humiliate Charlie. I'm actually starting to have sympathy for the old Warlock.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments