Charlie Sheen

I'm Gonna Watch My Own Funeral

8/6/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz_compositeCharlie Sheen hasn't just come to terms with his death on "Two and a Half Men" -- the actor tells TMZ, he'll be CELEBRATING it ... with his very own at-home screening of Charlie Harper's funeral next month.

The Warlock tells us, “I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow."

As we previously reported, the new season of "Men" kicks of on September 19th with Charlie Harper's requiem -- and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.

Still winning.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

aquanet

Looooosing a nice weekly paycheck.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Charlie's gotta just be happy he's still alive in real life, so why not celebrate!

Sanbwen

Go snort some bad rails and die already.

miabella29

TMZzzzzz wrote: "Still winning."
----------------------------------------------
Hmm... Not really. And TMZzzzz isn't, either.

Shady's Lady

The Sheenmeister rocks! So what if they kill off Charlie.The whole show is dead anyway with out the talented Mr Sheen. I can't wait to see what he does next. Love that guy!

Leader of the ignorant masses

Is he plugging the show he used to be on?

Ghost Rider

Then I guess it will be the ONE episode I will watch, but I dont find funerals one bit funny unless you have a funeral band playing When the Saints go Marching In of course.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Yeah Charlie, too bad it's not the real one. Die s***.

BuBu

Wow, a get-together with all the shared STDs in one place at one time...Fortunately, it's just a TV show...

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

I don't usually find a funeral humorous, but the episode where Jake lost his gameboy in the coffin of one of the many Stepdads that Alan & Charlie had was pretty, damn funny

Kari

He sounds like he's bitter, but still trying to pretend it doesn't bother him. He did this to himself. I feel sorry for his children.

God-Is-Busy

Why should Charlie Sheen be buried ? He made the show, not that I have watched it, but so I was told by a close member of the family. So why throw him out ? Because he may have lost it a couple of times ? Not as bad as what others have done and are still hell bent on doing. Still no silver lining. Charlie Sheen should leave the past behind him and start from scratch. No more mea culpas but just prove that he has learnt from the past. And so should others, more so those that keep rubbing other peoples mistakes into their faces while they turn out to be the biggest mistakes of them all. Or in other words, "...who is without sin, let him throw the first stone" Anyone ? I didn't think so....

hg

lol check this out... someone seems to be reading tmz ;)

Rage

lol right on Charlie!!

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

To} God-is-Busy - if you haven'*****ched the show yourself, than your opinion is based only on hearsay. I loved Sheen's character, Charlie Harper. But if you believe God is Busy then please don't bring a bible quote into a blog about a TV SHOW! There are many more appropriate & important places to use that phrase than TMZ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments