Charlie Sheen

I'm Gonna Watch My Own Funeral

8/6/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_charlie_sheen_ex_tmz_compositeCharlie Sheen hasn't just come to terms with his death on "Two and a Half Men" -- the actor tells TMZ, he'll be CELEBRATING it ... with his very own at-home screening of Charlie Harper's funeral next month.

The Warlock tells us, “I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theater, with my very real hotties in tow."

As we previously reported, the new season of "Men" kicks of on September 19th with Charlie Harper's requiem -- and every memorable chick Harper ever banged on the show will be attending.

Still winning.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Excuse me, but in my first line "than" should have been "then." I didn't want to be misjudged for an error.....

LittleBIt

You must be kicking yourself in your stupid a** Charlie now that Ashton is taking your place and is going to be AWSOME on the show!!! I have never ever watched that show but I'm going to now that Ashton is gonna be on it. Remember, YOU are the one who blew the 2 mil a show job. YOU are the jerk! Still winning you moron?

nof

I've sent an ANGER MANAGEMENT treatment, pilot, show ideas to all interested/affiliated parties -

I've written for superstars before -

-but never the likes of a Charlie Sheen.

Irony: Even as they try to kill Charlie off, 2.5 depends on Charlie and to bring home big 2.5 ratings.

You're the bomb, Charlie Sheen, you're the bomb.

nof

nof

Charlie has successfully moved through all the appropriate grieving steps in the 4-5 months this holocaust has played out and via the media.

Meaning?

Charlie Sheen really IS a Warlock.

Liz

Kari said: "He sounds like he's bitter, but still trying to pretend it doesn't bother him."

Are you kidding? Just the opposite. He's having a great time ... as usual. 2 1/2 men was at it's end anyways. Charlie bailed on his own terms AND he's already got a new gig lined up. WINNING. Lorre is trying to milk a dead cow with Ashton Kutcher. LOSING.

nof

In the first "Anger Management" show?

Charlie's character is dealing with/returning from -

...the funeral of a vindictive television producer...

Ron Wieder

Hopefully we won't see or hear from this self-destructive Idiot again !

Hoopee

YAWN!

Ron Wieder

Hopefully we'll not hear from the self-destructive Idiot again !!!

jetfanglo

it's not a funeral..it's a rebirth for you...i'm gonna tape it,while i watch your roast.....good luck to ya,charlie...i only wish you'd not have gotten "rattled" and left the stage soooo abruptly in n y c that friday ...i felt screwed without a hug.....oh,well..whacha gonna do?

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

This is such a non story. Funny how TMZ seems to be in bed with the crackwhore Charlie in all of this of his own making.

She's baaaack

Hey Charlie? If I were you I'd be watching that one too because it's going to be worlds better than the real one that happens when you OD, kill yourself, or someone kills you. The women at that funeral ... if any of them survive the myriad of STDs you all probably share ... will all be skanks. Everyone in hollywood will be saying, it sure took you long enough. Oh, and Charlie? All that substance abuse is making you look rather like a monkey these days. Drink some water. I'm glad Jon Cryer, Angus T Jones and the rest of the cast and crew of Two and a Half Men get at least one more season out of the show you pulled out from under them. Joke's on you boy.

nof

-Now Charlie's a Show Runner, owns a piece of his own show.

-Has a hand and say who writes for him and what they write.

-This was probably the answer all along.

-What seemed to be a disaster now only seems like a hiccup.

-Plaudits to TMZ for giving Charlie a voice.

-When in fact TMZ's parent company is Warner Brothers.

-TMZ does not edit anyone here, does not block users, and it's a credit to Harvey Levin and his staff.

-Winning.

divine

Charlie you are the man!!! Chaim Levine can go and eat a d@#k.

janet

Keep in mind people no one has picked up 'Anger Management'.
So he can have all the say he wants if it doesn't get aired means nothing.

Lorre is going to be around for a very long time. Sheen should try and get back into movies and show is acting range not play the same old character (himself).