"Two and a Half Men"

'Charlie' is Dead

and NEVER Coming Back

8/6/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_two_and_half_men_getty_ex
The season premiere of "Two and a Half Men" will leave NO DOUBT -- Charlie Sheen's character is dead and gone ... for good.

TMZ has spoken with sources on set for last night's taping of the premiere. Now, we don't want to be douche bags and give it all away -- so we'll just say that in one brilliantly written scene, the producers make sure there's absolutely no way for 'Charlie Harper' to return to the show in the future.

Although ... he definitely leaves his mark on the episode.

As for Ashton Kutcher's debut -- we're told he and Jon Cryer had good chemistry ... and he went out of his way to interact with the audience.  At one point Ashton even snuck into the crowd and surprised a woman with a back rub.

At least one audience member said Ashton seemed dry and didn't quite own the character. Can't please 'em all.

0806_thm_set_cbs
Oh, and our spies didn't spot Demi Moore or Chuck Lorre -- but it's a good bet Chuck was there to finally say sayonara to Charlie Sheen Charlie Harper.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

b

He is a horrible actor. What has he been in? Played himself in That 70's show and Punkd. This show has NO Chance!

cartoonist1983

Say what you want about Kutcher, but he kicked ass in "The Butterfly Effect" and other movies, which means he's good for more than playing Kelso.

carina

I always liked the show and would have watched just to follow all the characters. I have never like Ashton Kutcher and his I'm so cute look at me and my stupid faces little kid mentality.Just can't stand him. Won't be watching.

The Real Voice

To bad he could not just repreise the role of Kelso on this show... hell as long as it is good enough to help me relax for a half hour, that is what TV is all about, it is not rocket science, hell if they cancelled all the shows that suck, there would be no Reality TV, News shows or chick flicks (both tv and movies), so just sit back , relax and enjoy some down time with the family.

kaprice91

Don't plan on watching it. I'll stick to the syndicated reruns with Sheen. Big mistake Lorre :(

Bruno

I'll watch and give him a chance. I always preferred Jon Cryer's character to Chuckle's any way.

two cents

Damn it TMZ!! STOP it with the spoilers!! Why the hell would I watch the show if you're going to keep posting a play by play. Good god, we know you have someone on the inside, give it a rest. Those of us fans that love 2.5 men don't want to see spoilers when we come to this page. JFC!

There's a problem here

AIDS would be my guess.

Strokadellic

Well, I can see that Ashton Kutcher is even further along than I had anticipated with his lifelong quest to physically transform himself from male model to JACK BLACK. Congratulations on that one.

RonBurgundy

Berta is the funniest one on the show.

Charlie Sheen is a toothless junkie.

LittleBIt

Yeah, baby!! A whole new show. You go Ash - we'll be watching. Best of luck 2 U baby doll! I'm going to watch Men for the 1st time when the show with Ashton airs in September. Can't wait.

ConST

Where is Holland Taylor!? I don't hear anything about her! I mean when you are going to Charlie's funeral where is his mother?

bob

$20 that he drives his car off a cliff while chasing rose to the airport.... any takers????

kimborock

I will not be watching with "Assface Kutchie", a no talent, thinks he is cute wanna be! Two and a Half Men used to be one of my favorite shows with Charlie Sheen. The show seemed to be a real version of his life, now it will have no meaning!

Emmo888

So Dumb to kill off Charlie...obviously the real fans of the show booed his azz...don't blame them...hrs replacing the actor the show was made for

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments