Ashton Kutcher

WINNING OVER "MEN" CREW

8/7/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_ashton_kutcher_logo_getty_ex
The tide is turning at "Two and a Half Men" after Ashton Kutcher's mega-trailer pissed off several crew members -- in fact, we're told, Ashton is quickly becoming extremely popular on set.

Filming kicked off this week -- and a source close to production tells TMZ, "Everything so far is smooth. A little too soon to tell, but Ashton seems very likable and professional. We're all very happy to be working with him."

As we previously reported, Ashton rolled into Warner Bros. studios recently with a MASSIVE trailer -- and some die-hard Charlie Sheen supporters on set thought it was way "over the top."

Ashton -- winning the hearts and minds.

Ih8Taxes

Ashton is a douche bag and his wife is a geriatric whore. Bring back Charlie.

BigHoss

someone please stop beating the dead horse!!

Julian

Win over the crew all you want but if the public dont like it and stop watching it. The channel will axe it..simple as that you noob.

kerrplunk

Forget Kutcher, it's demon they must fear!

ChunkyLightning

Who cares what the crew thinks if he didn't have the job then they would need to find a job on a different show!!!
It only matters now if the fans like the show. If the writes can make it work OK but I have a hard time believing in Ashton at the moment.

nyer566

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TWO AND A HALF MEN TO START UP. I THINK ASHTON WILL BE GREAT! I WON'*****CH ANGER MANAGEMENT, AFTER ALL THE CRAP SHEEN PULLED I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT SEEING HIM!

nof

-The TMZ website has quickly become a place where celebs and reps alike try to alter perception and manipulate reality.

-You never know who's-planting-what and for-what-reason.

nof

nof p.s.

-Even reading the other poster's comments - which used to be fun?

-Is like "Mission Impossible," i.e. who's writing what for whom?

-Who's really behind the wholly supportive (or not) post?

-I don't want or need anyone else to determine reality for me - I'll determine that for myself, thanks.

-I want both Charlie and Ashton to succeed - that's how I roll.

Rocco

Mucho TMZ ado about NADA.

Paddy

Charlie is the one who self destructed an got fired. Ashton had nothing to do with that.
The crew had 2 choices...look for work or accept that Charlie would be replaced and they could keep their jobs.
Ashton was offered a job and he accepted, he didn't get Charlie fired, Charlie did that all by himself.
Any crew who holds a grudge against Ashton is very immature and childish.
Be a pro and do your damn job. Who the hell gives a crap about his trailer? Grow the hell up and get to work or quit and go to McDonalds

Mary Maude Henry

What a Nerd picture of Ashton K.
I miss Charlie already. MMH

BouncersSuck

We'll see...

Big Poppa

rick

the show will never be the same , there is only 1 charlie...........

binemaya

Here's a funny animated version of Kutcher's first Two and a Half Men epidsode with Charlie's funeral: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LonU0h8mq1o

Who the F cares.

The show sucked with sheen. The show will suck 10x more with Ashton Doucher.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments