Ke$ha's Tour Bus

Emergency Room Pit Stop

8/8/2011 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_kesha_tour_bus_EXKe$ha's two tour buses made an emergency stop last night at the University of Miami hospital -- but TMZ has learned, it wasn't the singer seeking medical attention.

Ke$ha's rep tells TMZ, "A member of Ke$ha's band sustained a minor injury, was treated, released and feeling great."

The buses pulled in after Ke$ha's show at the Bayfront Park Amphitheatre -- and we're told, they remained parked there for hours while the singer's security team stood guard at the hospital entrance.

Blah blah blah.

Bud

Probably because one of her roadies got teeth marks in his schlong when they went over the RR tracks. Get it??

Joe

is Ke$ha still making music ? I guess she is on minute 14.

Carl

He may have gotten some disease from Kesha and needed treatment.

firefox

I will never ever again watch TMZ.Great show until Harvey Levin started coating the pockets of Casey Anthony. Maybe you should take a flight down to Orlando and visit Caylee's memorial.It's only five minutes from the airport to Suburban Drive.Then maybe you will understand why she cannot walk the streets of Orlando.She would not last five minutes.She dumped her baby in a swamp,If you had the opportunity to see for yourself maybe you would feel differently about allowing her to benefit for murdering her child.She is a cold blooded evil monster whom I hope does not live long enough to be interviewed by anyone. Shame on you TMZ for posting photos of a freed murderer enjoying her life on the outside.Everyone should boycott TMZ.

some guy

Did Ke$ha stink up the toilets while she was there? Maybe they have a McD's in the hospital. What'd she order?

You need to find these things out, @TMZ.

some guy

Debating whether I should go to the Ke$ha concert holding a banner with a picture of a big cow on it. I heard she likes animals.

some guy

I think her song "Blow" is about this one time when she blew through this economy size bag of Doritos in a single sitting. My sources tell me it was Cool Ranch.

Fatty.

some guy

Hmmm... I'm kinda picturing a scenario in my head where Ke$ha reads what I wrote about her and she ends up developing an eating disorder. Dunno how I'd feel about that.

Horndog

Why was her security team standing guard at the hospital entrance? Were they expecting someone famous to show up?

Quazilord

It's all about the "U"!

Bec215

If they interfered in any way with any patient trying to come into the hospital, or with ambulances being able to access the doors, I hope they sue their pants off. I'm so sick of celebrity accommodations.

thestupid

Her career needed to be put into the ICU

Bryan

I smell an STD check up. LMAO

Stupid People Hater

Using the ER for a minor injury...good job idiots.

Daniel Mountain

Probably spent too many hours waiting for Ke*****o say something intelligent or worthwhile.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments