Michaele Salahi

SHOPPING FOR BABY GOODS

8/8/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_salahi_launch_fix_EX
Michaele Salahi is already getting prepared for a possible tiny alleged White House crasher -- shopping for baby supplies over the weekend.

Michaele was spotted at a Babies R Us in Richmond, VA on Friday ... checking out dolls and cribs.

As TMZ first reported ... Michaele and hubby Tareq are in the process of searching for a surrogate mom ... visiting the Northern Virginia Center for Surrogate Parenting last week.

who cares

Staged and obviously cell phone photos, so we know it isn't the paps following her and taking the photos. Gee i wonder who it could be taking the photos???

buxxy

My blow-up doll called this broad...she wants her brain back...

CAC

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. Enough already!

Allison

That's not even a Babies R Us - it's Target. Facts please.

Bassarn69

Just stop already. We do not give a rats ass about her, the Kardashians, LiLo, Jersey Shore... I could go on.

GoAwayGloria

and the paps just happened to be in babiesRus and she just happened to be there too huh...get the **** over yourself. GO AWAY TRASH

B

No one cares. Please, please stop showing us ridiculously boring stories about these two. We finally go months without hearing about Spencer and Heidi and now we have to deal with what basically seems to be the adult version? Come on, this can't be happening.

Barbie

All these two are, are drifter's. Trying to be famous for stupidity I guess. And this witch definitely doesn't have MS. Her husband is just strange. Please future surrogates don't take their dirty money to carry a child for them !!!

Emil

Wow, this is good news! I was pleased to hear this news. This baby bed is very cute. And it seems this baby bed is very comfortable for babies. And in my opinion, having a child is a boon for everyone. When I have a baby I feel very happy and this is a gift most beautiful I have ever had.

By: Emil

kim

why is she even relevant???

TexasBlonde

I thought she supposedly had MS. I can see people having children and finding out after the fact they have MS, but I can't see having a child when you know you can pass MS to them.

This is a disgusting couple. I hope they cannot find a surrogate.

Abby

Michele, Your 15 minutes of so-called "fame" are way, way up. You are nothing but a scammer. You'd try to find a way to sell your own excrement if you thought it would give you another second on the "fame" clock. I'm not buying your baby gambit for a second. What a wretched, scam artist you are. Go away.

Dr. P

Why is this woman not in jail? Another entitled, clueless fame monger riding her (criminal) 30 seconds of fame. Why is this newsworthy? Why am I wasting my time commmenting? Gross...

donna

Oh please say it isn't so.

lame

She has NO business reproducing. PAY YOUR BILLS YOU FRAUD. I thought you also had MS you lying pile. Go away...get this oxygen pirate out of here. She is worthless. How else are they going to harm and commit fraud with? PAY YOUR BILLS YOU FREE LOADING GRIFTERS