Justin Bieber

I've Never Heard ANYONE

Ever Call ME a BRAT

8/10/2011 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081011_justin_bieber_video

Justin Bieber
says he has NO IDEA why people would think he's a "brat" -- telling TMZ, "I've never heard that rumor before."

Bieber was leaving Katsuya in Hollywood yesterday ... when we asked about a report that he was a total jerk on a recent American Airlines flight from L.A. to Asia ... being difficult with flight attendants and refusing to take a photo with the pilot.

Justin replied, "I don't think you should believe everything you hear ... people make stuff up all the time."

He adds, "Supposedly I'm dead today ... that's the rumor."

Still, we gotta ask ...

Alan Carver

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, well you get the idea! Sorry Bieber, but the votes are in, the people aren't buying your lame 'excuse'.

Icy

Bieber is not a normal kid, he's whiny, annoying and can't seem act his age. No one has taught this kid manners, seeing how rude he is...

Plus anyone whose songs sound computerized, is not a real singer. He isn't talented at all, his acting is a joke. Any fan that says he is sweet must really be insane, he's not .

Just stupid, he seriously can't seem himself the way other's see him; as a pathetic annyoing brat.

He thinks the whole world revolves around him, and that he can do anything that he wants; which is not how the real world is.

Sadly, this kid has issues.

ManiacalZebra

BRAT!

There, you've heard it now.

Dani Depaz

Dear Justin,
You super amazing! and NOT a brat!
Love,
Beliebers everywhere
P.S Marry me?

ghfghfg

no way... concerts are hard work

ghfghfg

memorizing lyrics and DANCE MOVES is WAY hard

larry

Sorry little whatever you think you are but you are nothing but a total brat who thinks he has to be wherever there is a group of professionals to make yourself look like you are an A-lister. Pin to balloon to burst it now! You are really a Z-lister who has no talent and takes obnoxiousness to the highest levels. Isn't your 15 minutes done yet? You antics at that awards show last weekend were showing how much of a douche you actually are. Those teenyboppers will outgrow you and I hope it happens soon!

Malou

SAD BUT THIS IS TRUE.I have posted this one on Insider's issue about the same topic----"I'm sorry but all I know is that he is a rude boy...too bad, many look up to him as their idol but it seems he has this uncontrollable temper...when he went here in the Philippines to do a concert, he was videotaped throwing away the cd handed by an airport authority for his daughter coz she was a huge fan, he doesn't want to sign for the mere reason that he's not feeling well...He could have just declined signing if he doesn't want to, right? Many were disappointed with him...He made a classic example of a humongous ego and fame going up one's head...So, whether he has what it takes to be the next Justin Timberlake or not, we don't care anymore coz we don't find him worth of our reverence and time...He should be a good example first to the youth"---I saw the video and it has circulated already.But i don't know why TMZ weren't able to get hold of a copy of that incident or probably there was a media blackout of that incident?C'mon guys, Fame and Fortune is not a pass/ticket for a person to be rude right?

Everyones~A~Star

I'm Canadian and not to proud of the Beibs behaviour. We used to be raised with manners in mind. I cant believe his mom lets him off with that.

tinkerbell5481

I'm thinking just the way he answered the questions was kinda bratty honestly...

rico

brat, maybe. lesbian, definitely.

debschira

ya know he is totally right, people do make stuff up. im in no way a fan of his, but the kid's got a point. my philosophy is that MOST PEOPLE, IF THEY DON'T KNOW THE TRUTH, THEY JUST MAKE SHIZZ UP!! somehow it's important to a lot of people to be "IN THE KNOW" guess it makes them feel important. anywho onward..........just my opinion!!

JDBiebesMafia

First off Justin isnt a Brat! Hes amazing and takes care of every fan that he possobly can. Guess what? On the outsdide he might be a star, but in the inside you got it all wrong. Hes still a teenager at heart that likes to hang out with friends, go to movies, and walk around at malls. And if you ever see him acting like a brat, think about something, what teenager doent act like a brat at times?

Just wanted to add that I HAVENT SEEN JUSTIN SMILING THIS MUCH IN A WHILE!! I DONT KNOW WHY HE HASNT BEEN SMILING LATELY, BUT THIS PUT A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE!!!

Right now im thanking TMZ for getting the video and making him smile becuase you guys always ask the funniest questions and making the stars laugh, so thanks! <3

JDBiebesMafia

Danielle

He's only 17. How many of you can truthfully say that you weren't brats at 17?