Bristol Palin

Strolls Through Motherhood

8/11/2011 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Bristol Palin
Sarah Palin's 20-year-old unwed daughter Bristol Palin took her adorable two-year-old son with Levi Johnston, Tripp, for a stroll in L.A. on Wednesday.

The teen abstinence spokesperson is getting ready to shoot her new reality show with her former fellow "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Kyle Massey.

One person you probably won't see on her show is Levi's sister Mercede, who just called Bristol "evil" and a "sociopath" in a Playboy interview.

How do you like them family values?

jenga

give her a bigger poof and what do you have? just sayin

Where's KOOKY?

Bristol Palin, Mother of the Year:

1. WHERE is the child'***** in that bright sun?

2. WHERE are the child's sunglasses? I'm glad Mom's protecting HER eyes, though...sheesh....

3. HOW is his fair skin being protected from the sun? Sunscreen? Probably not. I'm sure Bristol was too busy getting herself ready for the cameras....

4. Get the damned pacifier out of his mouth! He's learning to talk and that's the WORST time to use one!

5. The stroller -- he's not yet two, so he's still entitled to use one, I'll give her that.

Teacher's Pet

The first time I saw Bristol she had huge boobs (yes, she was pregnant at the time). I don't believe she's had a boob job for all of you guys obsessed with her breast size.

laura

a couple of gallons of makeup, some leopard skin and cheap whory clothes from Dot's and it's SNOOKI...

Cujeaux

That kid is only 2? He looks like he's 5. He should be on a bike with training wheels.

Santo

'Un-wed mother'...really? Come on guys, is that really necessary? You never refer to Halley Berry, Sheryl Crow, Kate Moss or Kourtney Kardashian as 'un-wed mothers' when you feature pictures of them with their beautiful childen...not cool TMZ.

cece

Seriously? That child doesn't look like Levi's at all. Did we get a swab on this birth? Pacificers at his age means she's not paying attention to him.

ilikecereal

isn't that kid a little old for a pacifier?

MariJoy

I just hate it when people stick those things in their kids' mouths.
Pacifiers = Lazy Parenting!!
(Mom of 2, no pacifiers needed, we're better than that!)

bellagrazi

Levi and Mercede Johnston are both pathological liars. They refuse to get jobs, so they continue to live off the Palin name. How about them family values? But the Palin's continue to move forward in life. They only get more popular and more powerful. Meanwhile, these two will be working the streets soon enough. No way but down for the Johnston's.

barney

Teachers Pet:Yes I obsessed with her Breast.They have gotten bigger since she was on DWTS.They look so good.I'd love to get my hands on them.put my mouth over areolas and suck on her nipples.

Irene

You know I actually thought she was cuter before the surgery and did she get a breast enhancement?

Brandt

Like mother, like daughter. Bristol is selling herself in any form or fashion just like Sarah, to make that money. Talk about some successful capitalists- all body and no brains. See what they’re willing to do for the ca***** http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/06/ecstasy-of-sarah-palin_15.html

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Damn, this girl has some serious titties. I'd love to slobber all over them.

This girl looks like a total freak - tigobitties! Very nice! I'll have seconds please.

bailey

god, that is the ugliest baby i have ever seen. ew.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments