MJ Tribute Concert

Gene Simmons to Perform

Despite Calling MJ a Pedophile

8/15/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Tribute Concert
Pretty ironic -- Gene Simmons, who called Michael Jackson a hard-core pedophile, will perform at the MJ Tribute Concert.

Katherine Jackson was on CNN this AM, talking about the concert, when promoters revealed that KISS would be performing.

Yet Gene Simmons went on record last year -- mind you, a year after MJ died -- saying, "There is no question in my mind he molested those kids.  Not a doubt."

Simmons went on to say, "The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years of age; never females, that age or older, and never grown men."

Hate the man.  Love the music.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

mymjj5.

Michael Jackson chose Lisa Marie Presley to be his wife and one and only sexual partner but unfortunately she refused to stay married to him because she had doubts about his love for her since her family was telling her he was using her to get access to Elvis' music catalogue
___________________________________________________________
I thought Michael had the catalogue before he had her? The catalogue was purchased around 1987-1988. They tied a temporary knot in 1994. corrct me if I'm wrong......Michael did not marry her to get Elvis's catalogue....why would he do that when LMP did not have it to give in the first place. She was a means to an end when it came to cleaning up his image after the molestation charges.
Debbie stepped in when opportunity presented itself. Debbie catered to his personality type....DEMANDING. People can say and believe what they want to..... but Michael and Debbie conceived their daughter in the most romantic city in the world and named the child accordingly.............with LMP hiding out somewhere nearby like a desperado fool of course.....Michael and his two women.....the norm.......

mymjj5.

typo:

Michael "dealt" heavily in fantasy.

Susanne, Germany

Jeff 19 hours ago

But would any man in any american neighborhood tell it in TV, their friends, their family, any other people or the public, that they keep children around and invite them to sleep overnight.
NO !! They would think, that they are very stupid to show their preference to the public, their neighbours, their family or their friends.

But Michael Jackson naturally did it. Was he stupid ? NOOO !!

He did it because he HAD NOT sexual interest in children.

Pedophiles always do their things in the shadow and THEY DON'T USE ONLY MONEY and TOYS to MAKE THEMSELVES INTERESSANT FOR CHILDREN.
NO, THEY PUT THE CHILDREN UNDER PRESSURE, USING THINGS AND TELLING THEM THINGS TO BRING THEM UNDER FEAR.

But I never heard of a child, which was afraid of Michael Jackson, unless it is of people like you, who are telling horror storys about Michael Jackson.

Liberian_Girl

Like Michael used to say:
You ain't done enough for me
You ain't done enough for me
You are disgustin' me, yeah yeah
You're aiming just for me
You are disgustin' me
Just want your cut from me
But too bad, too bad

Rob

I'm a KISS fan, and I believe they didn't belong there anyway. There are no connections what so ever, between the two. Only that they have white faces. And then there's this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ-Xg6p_IcM

Kathysprings

@ Marie
I wish Michael had found the girl of his dream, the real love of his life here on Earth. But his fame prevented him from finding that girl.
____________________________________________

I think Michael did find that woman, even without really
looking...I think that woman was Grace Rwaramba. I believe
they were in Love. Look at how she raised those children
from birth and are in still in their lives today.
That is true Love.

Does any other posters here believe that MJ and Grace
were in Love?

Pegasus

********NEWS FLASH********

It was just announced on HLN news - that the lawyers for Casey Anthony are heading to California to represent Dr. Conrad Murray on his upcoming Manslaughter trial of Michael Joesph Jackson.

Marie

Kathysprings: 22 hours ago
@Marie I think Michael did find that woman, even without really looking...I think that woman was Grace Rwaramba. I believe they were in Love. Look at how she raised those children from birth and are in still in their lives today.
That is true Love.
------------------------------------------------------------
Bodyguards working for Michael Jackson said that sometimes they would see Michael and Grace kissing and acting like a couple very much in love. There were also rumors in the press that Michael had wanted to marry Grace.

Marie

mymjj5.: 3 days ago
Michael Jackson used LMP. He wanted a child with the daughter of Elvis Presley. All this gibberish that he was a virgin on his wedding day and so committed to LMP is a bunch of hogwash. Besides if Michael was so pure and wanted to wait for marriage, why on earth would he select a divorced woman with two children. What virgin does something like that? If Micheal was a 35 year old virgin, I'd think he'd marry a virgin as well. Not someone else's worn out from recent child birth bride......pleazzzzz wake up people...........
------------------------------------------------------------
I remember my mother the first time after she watched the Oprah Winfrey interview with Michael Jackson she was convinced he was not a virgin. She told me that men who are virgins never pretend to be virgins in front of people. My mom tought that Michael was teasing his female fans with his "virgin" persona. Britney Spears pretended to be a virgin to her young fans back in the days when in reality she was sleeping with Justin Timberlake right under her mother's nose. It's all about the image I suppose.

john

what a idiot first off it was one two young boys parents who accused him of false sexual contact and he says only boys ever said anything about micheal eing sexual not girls or grown men how lisa marie presley and debbie rowe they had sex with michael...maybe if this ******* gene simmons wasnt on drugs and high he would know that....gene simmons talks **** about everyone anyways!

zenmerchant

Michael Jackdon is dead because he trusted too many people and was used by them!! all the millions he spent on kids ..only caused him more pain!! Michael was way above and beyond any entertainer nowdays and their all still jealous and want to copy his style and make money off him still!!! if he is not dead hope he never comes back again to be ruled and pushed around again!! he is the only one the whole world misses and sorry he was taken from us by a hired killer!!!

Judy Patterson

He was abnormally fixated on children---specifically very young adolescent boys. He was at least a pedophile in his head, whether he acted on his impulses or not.

V

Hypocrite! Why would you want to play a tribute concert anyway, for someone that you said molested kids? Hmmmmmm...what's wrong with this picture?

J M

There's alot of people who crucified Michael Jackson, calling him molester and nasty names, only to jump on the sympathy bandwagon after he died. I bet if most of these people were there for him while he was alive, he wouldn't have become dependent on doctors and medication.

I for one never believed any allegations against Michael. He must have had 2,000 kids in his presence at his ranch and only two sued him? Come on.

ANyhow, rest in peace Michael. Thank YOU for the great music you gave us.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17