« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K Wedding

The $29 Million Stage Is Set

8/19/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819_kardashian_wedding_Splash
The tents are up ... the grass is cut ... and the pool has been transformed into a makeshift stage -- all in preparation for Kim Kardashian's MEGA-WEDDING this weekend.

Everything appears ready to go at the $29 million estate in Montecito, CA where Kim and Kris Humphries will take the plunge this weekend.

As we previously reported, the majority of the wedding festivities will go down underneath the tent in an effort to thwart the paparazzi  -- because the Kardashians don't want the footage to leak out before their special airs on TV.

0222_celebrity_homes_houses_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Amy

"The Kardashians don't want the footage to leak out before their special airs on TV"- How romantic, lol.

Rhubino

There's probably a cash bar.

Azzkicker

What a self indulgent whore. There's people who are really struggling in this horrible economy with losing their jobs, losing their homes, losing their savings, losing hope. And what does this self centered stupid tw*t do? Why, waste $29 million on a wedding, of course, just to show off to the world; she couldn't care about anything but herself. I hated this bitch before; now I REALLY hate her...

nanunanu

Christ I'll be glad when this nonsense is over. I hope it rains.

Squeaky Shoes

"the tents are up"?

the tent is the size of that ridiculous mansion... i'm sorry kim, but there NO WAY you have that many friends... it's all nothing but a "buy me presents, i'm a tv-whore" ploy

McG

I wonder if there will be merchandise booths set up so the guests can buy t-shirts and water bottles on their way out.

Whateverbytch

Valtrex vending machine, check...botox bar, check...divorce papers, check...did I miss anything? oh, leave morals and self respect at the door please; Kim can't come within 10 ft of a person with dignity or class or her face will melt onto her second (but not last) wedding dress

Amy

@Azzkicker- Kim and Kris HAVE A LOT of money! They have no obligation to anyone. Of course they are spending 29 million on their wedding...I would, too! Did you expect them to get married in a fire-hall?

freeLG

most celebs go to such lengths to protect their privacy on a very personal, sacred and meaningful day. kim k does it to protect her impending pay day.

HMMMM

My God, hurry up and end this already. WHO CARES? Its a wedding, stats say it won't last, and most of all, WHO CARES?

bobby smith

The marriage will be over in a few years anyway..

ITS OVER KIM...

Barb

They also don't want details to leak because they probably have a mega-deal with People Magazine.

bogey

This girls ego is the only thing bigger than her ass. I heard theres going to be two partys. I would imagine the cheating will begin between the two affairs. This girls nuts. But hollywood will kiss her enormous ass.Why is this even a story. If anyone cares out there.It's 10:30 AM E.S.T. and the Dow just went below 500. That's whats important not this no-bodys wedding.

Jenc123

I like a nice butt like any normal guy does.As for kims its not a pretty site! I bet if you seen that thing in a thong you would lose your lunch. Kim take a good look at yourself and realize your not all that!Your soon to be husband looks like a fricken goon.The poor guy is gonna be sorry he married this little fake slut..I like sluts just not your type..lol chris 406-403-9140 ask kourtney to call me..Montana is the last best place

Phil

they should play her sex tape to Kris a few times.... maybe he'll change his mind

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments