Lindsay Lohan Attacks Pitbull

Sues Over 'Give Me Everything'

8/19/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819-lindsay-neyo-pittbull-ex
Lindsay Lohan has just sued the rapper Pitbull for a line in his mega-hit, "Give Me Everything," for a disparaging lyric about her.

The song -- written by Ne-Yo and Afrojack, also defendants -- has a line:

Hustlers move aside, so I'm tiptoein', to keep flowin'
I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay is pissed, claiming in her lawsuit ... "the lyrics, by virtue of its wide appeal, condemnation, excoriation, disparaging or defamatory statements by the defendants about the plaintiff are destined to do irreparable harm to the plaintiff."

Lindsay, who claims in the lawsuit she is "a professional actor of good repute and standing in the Screen Actors Guild, is suing under the New York civil rights laws, which protects people from having their name exploited for commercial purposes.

Lindsay alleges the appearance of her name in the song "causes [Lindsay] to be associated and identified in connection with defendants."

The suit -- filed by Stephanie Ovadia -- seeks an injunction to stop all of the defendants from broadcasting the song.  It also seeks unspecified damages.  Ovadia is the same lawyer who filed the E*TRADE lawsuit on Lindsay's behalf, which settled for a confidential sum.

0818_audio_launch_lindsay

steeler fan

"Good repute"? HA! Are you kidding me?! This is Lindsay Lohan we are talking about right? The Screen Actors Guild is probably like "f&^k that b@#%h"! Get over yourself Lindsay Lohan, you should be glad your name is still being mentioned at all!

bring back recent posts

aww...leave here alone posters, how else is she suppose to make money??????? geesh

jc

Guess that Milkoholic payoff money is drying up!
If she doesn't like people talking or singing about her, then stop doing stupid sh*t. Or better yet, since your career is as dried up as my ol great-grandmother's ass crack move to another town, dry out and get a GED, and a job...I'm thinkin'..... a work from home kind-of job. While we're at it......grow the hell up, take responsibility for your action and stop thinkin' the world owes you something....cuz it don't!

Marie

This lawsuit is frivolous and I hope it will be dismissed. I bet if Pittbull had sang 'She got a body hot like Lindsay Lohan' she would not have sued.

Samara

Is she really THAT broke?! That she has to sue everyone who mentions her name?! Pathetic.. She made her choices, its not like everyone made this up..

Iris Dean

"a professional actor of good repute and standing in the Screen Actors Guild" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mikey

Its the only way she can make money, suing and hoping the other side settles. Shes a skank and was locked up.

Oh yea, She was in Mean Girls

the Seeker

200 comments already = Supa star

God-Is-Busy

Blah!Blah!Blah!...Same dumb comments as always, most of them. As Lindsay does and should care any longer..

Sara

i like lindsay, but please....this coming from the girl who was in the N.E.R.D. video for the song "Everyone Nose (All The Girls Standing In Line For The Bathroom)"

Mimi

OMG is she serious???? What in the hell is wrong with her?? Is she really that hard up for money that she sues anyone who dares to use her name? Doesn't she realize she makes herself look more like a LOSER and more like a FOOL? All respect for this girl is GONE. Not even the people in Eminem's songs have sued him and some of them are actually relevant. I used to root for Lindsay. Now I realize what a total waste of time she is.

Nikkcolle

News flash - you tarnished your own rep honey.

Mikey

Does this mean she doesn't like black people? No wonder you never see her date black chicks.

Jay

Lindsay: Whah whah whah mommmy! I big mean rapper is making fun of me because I go to jail every other month!

Dina: Do you have the money???

Lindsay: What money???

Dina: You know that money from the filthy photoshoot you did, you know the one where you were in your bra covered in Hinzes ketchup?

Lindsay: Mommy Tyler is my friend! I dont get paid for that! I havent had a pay check since Herbie Fully Loaded!!!!!

Jason

Is it really slander if its true. I mean the judge should straight up ask her lawyer if her client has been incarcerated before...ummm Yes...Ok so what is Lindsay complaining about its a matter of public knowledge. However this is all B.S. because the layman's interpretation could easily be that Pitbull is complementing her like when a business man has a deal locked up. That't Pitbull's real inflection. If Lindsay has half a brain she will call off the lawsuit ASAP or better yet Pitbull should have the trial moved to California or Florida where he is a resident so he can go after her for legal fees for filing a frivolous lawsuit. I am sorry but Lindsay is the biggest cry baby. Stop doing wrong and people will stop talking about you.