« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim Kardashian

RAKING in the Cash

On Her Wedding Day

8/20/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819-kris-kim-money-getty
Kim Kardashian doesn't do anything for free (get your mind out of the gutter) so it only figures her wedding day would be a HUGE pay day for Kim K.

People magazine won the bidding war for exclusive wedding day photos, says The Hollywood Reporter, to the tune of $1.5 MILLION.

The trade says Kim and hubby-to-be Kris Humphries also raked in $300,000 for the engagement announcement back in May and $100,000 from OK! mag for bridal shower pics.

We thought weddings were supposed to cost money?

0131_celeb_weddings_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jillybean

Hope the stage can handle her fat ass. No not really hope it collapse and the entire family dies. Yep I hate this family that much and would celebrate their death.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

its a sad day in America when the media wants to compare this to a British Royal Wedding. Give it a year at most. This guy seems really desperate to get married.

If I was him, I would shag her for a good year and then kick it to the curb.

Jim

David Jong: 7 hours ago

IDK... I really smell another good sex tape with Kim. What about a honeymoon vid?

Heh, the first one wasn`t any good, she`s terrible in the sack.

AyeJay

I'm sorry but her probably now husband Kris looks like Frankenstein.

Hoopee

This 'advertisement' by TMZ doesn't mention the $4million that E! is paying Kim for the 2 hour TV Special.

JUstin

I see someone disliked my comment without a response . .lmao ..Look here , Even kim.k complained on Wendy Williams show about not getting any attention except when she's with a black guy ..Now , do you think for one second that Kris jenner (her mother ) would allow that cash cow to die..lol .I know it's hard for some of you to phantom(ahem Racists.lol) ... And People stop complaining about not knowing why she's famous . Well , she's a semi cute white girl that loves to bang black guys , there. I said it..lol . And there's a segment of society that loves that about her and her willing to continue giving her millions for it , It is what it is ...

JUstin

And Trust me , the little ones left , what's their names again ..kendal and kyle I think ..!! Yeah , kris Jenner( the mother ) will make sure that date black men too..lmao ..Trust me....

isitin

Who gives a rats ass anyway.

babydoll

seriously what is there to like about kim.k?? she has no talent..can act or sing and the tape that got her famouse sucks! on top of it she has no great personality and talks like a five years old girl, self absorbed bitch that doesnt care about anybody els only her looks, fame and money...hopefully her looks are dying out shes starting to look saggy and old now

Skar

Karma is a bitch, I'm going to enjoy it when Karma decides to take everything from this gold digging wh0re and make her and that whole family of theirs suffer like most of us do.

Mike

Boycott anything with these creeps!

MelB

I am not understanding why KK is even famous. She did a sex tape and has a big butt for a small person. What is her talent? What mark of importance will she leave on society? I even heard a channel in passing calling this wedding our "Will and Kate". WTF. She gets more headlines and attention than serious entertainers who dont exploit every part of their lives. It seems as if nothing is sacred with her.I think its absurd to give her all of this attention. I just don't get it.

scottg40

I think it is a disgrace, that these people who do nothing to get famous on the fast track, are actually making almost two million dollars for pictures!! As a retired police officer who is disabled and living check to check, it just makes me sick to my stomach. They should donate the money to charity. I mean how greedy can you get in this day and age with most of the country struggling to stay afloat!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Gsharon 710

Trash news. A real live human wants to marry a human urinal?

Wids

Kris Jenner pimped out Mrs. Humphries for plenty. I for one will NOT be watching the 'wedding replay' months away. I would love to see them get 'real jobs' at say an office where you have to keep a dress code and actually show up.