The Kim Kardashian Wedding Menu

What Would You Rather?

8/21/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_kardashian_menu_splash_2
Judging from the menu above, the guests at Kim Kardashian's wedding dined on a fine meal last night -- but the question is ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

karlew

Brussel Sprouts? All that money to spend and they chose brussel sprouts? YECH!!!!!!!!!!

RamHead

Neither, because I have a special diet.

rico

WE SHOULD ALL BOCOTT THE WEDDING SHOW, THIS WAS PIMPED OUT BY RYAN SEACREAST TO MAKE HIM AN E INTERTAINMENT MILLIONS,DONT LET HIM AND THE KARDASHIANS LAUGHT ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. WE HAVE THE POWER....BOCOTT.

daniel

How about a poll that says; Would you rather read more about this whore's wedding or shoot yourself in the head?

Gridiron

I'd rather eat white dog poop like in the movie Step-brothers than read one more word about this chick's wedding. I find it impossible to believe that there are people out there desperate for the first glance of her dress and clinging to every little detail about this wedding. And here I thought only Steve Jobs had the "magical" ability to over-hype even the most ordinary things until people went into a froth-mouthed frenzy to get it.

Ace

The only word I can read on that menu is "Salad". I'd have to point and nod like I knew what I was ordering.

Phreaky

Ok can we skip the rest of the details please TMZ. I do not give a damn what deodorant Kim used on her "big day". Pleaseeeee - no more.

christina

when you strip away all the fancy bs, she served; salad, chicken, mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts. sounds like any week night at my house.

cara

20 million plus for the wedding and the cheap bitch serves chicken for dinner?

Katers

I'd rather eat at home. BTW...Baby K - nice one. That should be framed and presented as a special wedding gift :)

Ann

Who is this BABY K ? what a looser u are LOL u wrote all that for someone who u hate u need help my darling serious help :D took 1 hr out of ur precious life to write all that life is treating u pretty bad :D Sad ppl :D:D:D

Diane

How about the big fat typo on that menu? It's Brussels Sprouts...with an "s".

Katers

Ann: The woman was just reporting the truth. Got a problem with that? LOL

ChuckDeFargers

Well, she finally got someone to marry her. She has $$ in the bank - an NBA player salary for a husband......now...watch time pass & this train wreck happen! Look at her - there's a fat chick hiding in there.....(just being honest...look at her sisters too....same genes....) She'll be pushing 200 by Christmas...

Katers