The Kim Kardashian Wedding Menu

What Would You Rather?

8/21/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_kardashian_menu_splash_2
Judging from the menu above, the guests at Kim Kardashian's wedding dined on a fine meal last night -- but the question is ...

LOUISE

WHY COULDN;T THEY SERVE A VARIETY..SEAFOOD CHICKEN AND BEEF....VERY CHEAP MENU

K.b.

Who is this first person commenting named Baby K...you are pathetic and sick. Who are you? Ray J's sister, Brandy? Get a life. You are bordering on insanity, whoever you are.

Natalie

You spend a reported 10-30 million on a wedding and forget to use spellcheck? The proper spelling BRUSSELS.

Wellington

I think Wolfgang Puck catered the wedding. It all looks tasty to me.

TheHOLETruth

I've been to a ton of gala openings and various receptions and Kim's menu pales compared to what I've had---and brussel sprouts, how pedestrian-you must be kidding me. I think, maybe, 20% of Americans like those horrible things, maybe 20%. Nobody ever accused the Kardashian of being refined.

JimmyCrapCorn

No vegetarian option? How low class.

papa ratsie

That menu sounds suspiciously similar to what I made for dinner yesterday. Instead of the brussel sprouts I carmelized some golden beets. Big whoop. Hats and horns. The world can continue now.

Wellington

I'm not a Kim K. fan, but frankly the comments here sound like feeble attempts at pretentious snobbery.

Leader of the ignorant masses

What would i rather? I would rather not hear or see the name Kardashian ever again.

Sarafina

This was a multi-million dollar wedding...and the only choice was chicken? WTF--how cheap are they?!? What about serving your guests some surf and turf...miser Kris Jenner.

Cujeaux

I could have roasted chicken and yukon potatoes at home.

Black Becky

her menu sounds pretty good. mickey is gross, except for when i was pregnant and craving crap.

Seveen

kim's husband looks like the savant idiot

i think he's hooked on pum pum and butt :-)

she sucked him in quick - sucked - lol

Tim

Where's the steak ?? I like chicken but @ least give the guests choices. Then again they are probalby saving up for the divorce. Not only is Kim or any of th Kardashians famous for nothing but being idiots but now they cheap out on the wedding menu. Bet ya she'd have a hissy fit of the guests cheaped out on the wedding presents.

Nat

I'm down to boycott!!! She's not gonna make any $ on my behalf. Done with ALL of them.. Ugh