The Kim Kardashian Wedding Menu

What Would You Rather?

8/21/2011 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_kardashian_menu_splash_2
Judging from the menu above, the guests at Kim Kardashian's wedding dined on a fine meal last night -- but the question is ...

Kelly

Basil leaves, tomatoes, chips, corn, truffles, sprouts, pasta & chicken.
Spinkle rosemary, carmalize it, roast it, add in a dash of fancy lettering and some pretty dishes and you too can have a feast fit for a nursing home dance!

Claus

She is pure trash. All this over the top snobbiness and fanzy wedding crap doesn't hide that, it only enhances it.

gia

Her family spend millions on this so-called wedding and the best food they could serve is chicken, mashed potatoes, tomato salad and pasta?! Really? Well, that's just embarrassing.

monroe

IN & OUT BURGER FTW!!!!

di

I can't even read the damn thing! This is before the wine?

Jazzmin9

I hoped this was designed either by someone in the family or for free. What a mess!

Kcscout

Chicken? Are you kidding me? Chicken?

michael

As a chef, this might be the most simplest menu ever. The starter salad is tomatoes and basil, with cheese. the appy is a simple stuffed pasta, and the main is Roast chicken. For 29 million dollars I'd expect a lot more then that. But maybe that's just me. There are so many great local foods in california that the chef there should have hi-lighted them. And this is coming from a Canadian chef. Menu leaves me wanting more.

david gingold

America's Royal Wedding serves Rubber Chicken as main dish ---tacky tacky!!!

SCHOOLTEACH

Well done. That about says it all!

SCHOOLTEACH

THIS MENU IS AN INSULT TO EVERY GUEST. YOU DON'T HAVE A WEDDING OF THIS MAGNITUDE AT NIGHT, AND SERVE GUESTS A BARBECUE MEAL. ALL THAT IS MISSING ARE THE RED AND WHITE CHECKED TABLECLOTHS.

JoJo

I think the writers here are better than the media whores!These comments are hilarious.

The "Faux Wedding" was so pimped up it became cult trash.PPL will wait to watch an August wedding on TV in OCTOBER?!!!HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...NOT!

BTW:If soemone else paid for this over-indulgent wasted money trap they coulda offered some Steak or Lobster instead of chicken and mashed potatoes.Santa Barbara ain't famous for Tomatoes anyway...get them sweet and cheap on the Eastcoast.

Whomever wrote that menu was too culy-Q.Couldn't barely read it.But I woulda brought my own McD'S Meal.At least I woulda know what I was eating!

Ray

hey that basically what I made for dinner last night.Great for me ,but for a big-time "celeb" wedding... yikes you can buy your style but you cant buy good taste

MSG

The Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Rose Champagne retails for $900 a bottle!

toasty

THEY SERVED CHICKEN? R U KIDDING ME!