Will Smith and Jada

"OUR MARRIAGE IS INTACT"

8/23/2011 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_EX_TMZ_01
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith just released a joint statement SHOOTING DOWN a report that they have separated.

The statement reads, "Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false."

The two add, "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

sashatee tsholo zigwa

you know in very angry and sad, this cant be i love this couple so much and they inspired me to love and trust in love bt u knw wht people and drum magazine do is realy tearing me how can they be so sure and spread such disgusting rumnours, i love the smith so much that if they ever divorce i dnt knw cz i will nvr belve in love again, pliz im beggeing you DO NOT DIVORCE u are a match madee from heaven and dnt destry dat just think abt kid OOOH pliz in hurt u knw realy hurt i just pray that the romous are just damn false

elizza

am sorry about ur marrige bles ur steel together + i am a bix fan of ur son jaden and daudhter willow please email me back

Treasure

Will and Jada will always be liked in the black community nomatter what. I think hollywood is just trying to bring them down for reasons the public dosen't know about. hollywood is completely EVIL and I don't kow why anybody chooses to be apart of it. They use the "root of all evil" to fool people.

janine

I am so happy that it is all a rumor and a nasty one at that . People should think about their kids and how it affects them shame on them

Patricia Cadet

I love Will Smith and Jada Pinket Smith together. I hope you dont fall apart because of the hype that Hollywood is trying to say about your Relationship. I was Married to an abusive man my first 10 years of marriage and i was suicidal and very misserable.I have been with my man im with now for almost 10 years and he makes me laugh and i dont see myself with anyone else i think that you and your husband have a good and happy thing going on and if i was you what ever the promblem i would do what ever it would take to make it work. Word to the wise who has been there,I know a good man when i see one***************

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9