Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

ClayD

Why do so many people commenting on this rumor wish to speculate on the sexual orientation of the parents or say hateful things about their children? Pitiful.

UberGG

The two most annoying people on the planet. Get lost already.
Take your F'ing kids with you. They are already just as annoying as you are.

njmom21

If they are denying it then its true!!All your celebs deny it then the truth comes out in a few months.Stop denying it and just admit it whats the big deal..

Reggie

Jada aka Hawthorne, is a disgrace to REAL nurses everywhere. No where in my practice of 23 years have I ever seen a nurse act like her FAKE azz show. Glad they split. She is no good anyway.

SD

Willy! Every real man knows when its time to shut up put your head down and kiss the gorgeous arse(of Jada) so you don't end up living like Red Foxx in slezzy Vegas condo w/your hookers in Vegas.
Because my brother....she owns you!

Scotty

Don't usually hate kids, but hate theirs!

Kimmie

Don't believe everything you hear until u hear it from the actual persons mouth. C'mon people wait for the truth sometimes.

trey

Will is probably sick of this ho sleeping with every white man who can walk on her show. He said "get out of face ho!"

Tandra Watts

I'm glad because I knew Will would get tired of her NARROW Butt and I never did care much for her Arrogance attitude & I really feel sorry for those beautiful children =o(

born2shop

I sincerely hope this is not true, this is one couple that is an example in Hollywood, along with Denzel and Pauletta
if this is true I hope there is room for reconciliation

KandyKotton

Well I don't believe this. Even if its true...so what. It's their business. They're such a beautiful couple with a beautiful family. People want to complain about THIS? When we've seen much WORSE and trashy couples that sweep the tabloids constantly. Come on...and the person to call CHILDREN obnoxious is dumb. Lol. They're kids...DUH.

mrjuicee

Will Smith is a no talent loser and so is that skank wife of his. That whole family including the Brat Kids should be shot out of a cannon straight into a brick wall. I've seen my dog take dumps that had more talent.

Joi

Wow. What has happened to this public. people are such vial haters. It's obvious many of the comments come from people who are miserable. When two people come together in matrimony in the name of God, it is down right awful to wish demise. So sad that people use such strong words such ha*****e for two people they have never even met. So very unpleasent and evil.

LB

Say what you will, but when I worked at Sony Pictures, Will Smith was known to be THE MOST gracious with the fans. If he walked by a group going on a tour of the lot, he would often stop to say hello and joke around with them for a second. Cool dude; really positive vibe. As celebrities go, I'm pro Will Smith.

Tea

Surely not, I hope you are mistaken.