Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

MAG

WOW....Sad to think there are people like you in the world...how do you condemn someone you do not even know....and to say crap about their children???? Pitiful losers..

Carla

NO THEY DID NOT SPLIT UP.... stfu.

Ariel

THEY ARE NOT DIVORCING!!!!!

Glenn

I see how it works now... Report it when you hear it and then find out if it's true later. Good work, idiots

Mom of Five

She always looks stoned !

A wife cheated

Hopefully they will work things out and things end up like this couple!

JESSICA

Will and Jada Smith have issued a statement confirming they are still together after a report surfaced on Tuesday suggesting their 13-year marriage had come to an end.

"Although we are reluctant to respond to these types of press reports, the rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false. We are still together, and our marriage is intact,"
TMZ IS FULL OF **** THEY KNOW YALL DUMMIES WILL BEIEIVE THEM THEY JUST WANT PUBLICITY TO THEY STORIES

JSupports

Liars. Jada will never leave Will. Update your article and put your tail between your legs.

phyl

Them cheek implants....

phyl

so much for "Open Marriages"...

CarneyIsGod

LOL since when did anyone believe what the gossip magazines say? Magazine's over the world saying people are pregnant, people are separating, there's a family feud... never believe anything news magazine says

H Calahan

Will and Jada are good friends with Jennifer and Mark. Sounds like Jada and Mark got together in real life (just like in the show) while filming Jada's show Hawthorne which Mark guest starred.

Megadeth

Morpheus:"Some things do change!"

Jerry

Well it's like that Nelson kid used to say on the Simpsons: "HA Haaaaa!"

candy

@"TheHOLEtruth"....
Wow u are an ignorant, racist and judgmental loser! I loved fresh prince, that was my show when I was young! He for sure has talent and its only grown over the years, he is hiiiiiilarious! As far as his looks go I was in love w him as a kid!  not gonna lie! He is not the greatest looking man but he looks good in his own way. He’s built, he has a nice smile nice skin color great personality and can dress. I am sure he is not “throwing his kids” in to show biz! Y would he need to do that he’s loaded! I mean who wouldn’t want their children to be successful? But I am sure it’s their decision. But neither of us actually know for sure only they do. And check ur channels weirdo, They rerun fresh prince all the time! My daughters only 8 years old and that’s one of her favorite shows! How is that possible if they don’t air it n e more???? It was on nick at nite for a while now I think tbs n the morning and other channels I caught it on as well. So maybe try it out one day im sure the 15 min u watched it gave it no justice! Give it another shot you ctfu! And millions of other viewers obviously agreed w me seeing that it ran for so many seasons and IS NOW PLAYING RE-RUNS ON MULTIPLE STATIONS. Check into that! Lol tune in! hahaha