Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

Clooney is GAY

Does this mean that Will is set to make an "announcement" that he is GAY??? (something we already know)!!!

Phreaky

I don't believe any breaking news from In Touch weekly. That being said, if all the news floating around for the last few years is true, they are both bisexual or gay, and it's always a sure sign of trouble when a person is constantly talking about how great their relationship is or how good the sex is, which is what Jada talks about every single time she is interviewed. I guess Tom and Katie are next, then Will and Tom can be together. LOL

shar

I call BS!

cindy

A hollywood divorce..that's a shocker! I think Jaden is talented loved him in the movie with his father. But Willow..absolutely no talent,everytime I've seen her she seems like a spoiled brat.

Allison

sad I hope its not true. Why don't you leave the comments about the kiddies to yourself !

NUNYA

Doesn't this seem sortof strange considering this is coming up just a short time after Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez split? They(Jada and Marc) have a very "close" relationship together on her show, Hawthorne and it got very steamy recently. Coincidence? I think not! ;)

SpeakTheWord

LOL ..extremely famous kids.........

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell No. " > < "

growup

Noooo! Not those two! They are normal! C'mon guys, work it out. I remember when they're babysitter called during the Academy Awards about one of the kids (when they were really little) having a really high fever and they actually left the Oscars and I thought, man, those two have their priorities right.

BougieGaChick

LIARS! Lol!

justme

I'm glad. Will can do WAY BETTER! Trade up Will. SHe looks like an angry black woman! Good riddens.

chelsey

Will always seems so nice and down to earth. Jada and those bratty kids...too annoying. They come across like they are better then everyone and we should kiss there butts. Meanwhile we only put up with them because we like Will. Best of luck to Will.

lisa

All this from In Touch? Has it been actually verified? That mag is not known for printing the truth.

Toasty J

Did you see their interview on Oprah?
The single most obnoxious interview I have ever witnessed.
Jada seems like a crazy person, and Will seems brainwashed.
This is not surprising...

gibbs