Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

Edwood

I feel another wealthy maid coming on!

anony

It's a gay Co$ thing....

HamptonsHarry

Wow this is soooo shocking. NOT! What's up with all the phony marriages in Hollyweird? It's really creepy. Most of these freaky Scientologists careers are over anyway so it won't make a difference if you come out of the closet.

john johnson

oh well!

Areader

Lately Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have come across as more of a corporation than a family. Then there is always that rumored membership with the Scientology wackos.

Mikey

Will should get an award for living with that bitch for so long. Brutal....

Mikey

Didn't Jada play one of those monsters in the movie Alien?

jrs

These media whores are probably doing it for the publicity.

nicole

Their kids irritate me more than them, well...Willow really does. I saw that kid on Oprah and she was just too ****y for me. When Oprah asked her a question, Willow responded: "Girl please".... come on, she was like 10 yrs old. What an arrogant little snot

jack

Just send in Tom and the team from zenu.com, I'm sure with a bit of "therapy" they can sort things out?

bunny

It's difficult to believe they would split.

lisa

I'm not surprised. She's been looking pretty rough lately.
Didn't the two of them say divorce is not an option just like Courtney Cox and David Arquette? Maybe celebrities should think a little bit more before they talk.

SallyChi

Well, I aint starting nothing, but there have been pics of the two of them in the past week with different folks....she with a female "assistant" and him in the back seat with a male companion. Also there have been rumors for years that they have an "open" marriage, and that's he's gay.
Just saying.
Plus that Scientology thingy. allegedly Scientology is what broke up Jlo and Marc Anthony, among other things.

Wilson1234

:( Aww man. They seemed like such a solid family, despite all the other fake families that always seem to crumble around the them. It's ashame they couldn't make it last. I hope that this is just some misunderstanding, and that they continue to be a replica of stregnth for all the phony families in Hollywood.

toad

I have to say, they put too much pressure in their lives. They should slow down....