Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

poppy

Surprise surprise! these 2 fake homos had a good run....................Jada is more manly then Will and..... Will looks like he tried to hide his femininity way too hard with all his action movies. They have 2 obnoxious ugly ass invitro conceived kids that just need to go away....just like their parents.

Cheryl

NO WAY!!! I think it’s just a rumor at least I hope so. I think they are a powerful understanding couple and they for many years has kept us out of their personal life and I think should keep it that way and we should stay out of their business and pray that this is not true because I hate to see a husband and wife separate and they have kids under the age of 18.
Follow me at NaturalbeautyEP

cindy

extremely famous children? I wouldn't go that far. And the only reason they are stars is their mommy and daddy put them in the biz.

i♥tom

people i know are distant friends with them and they have been swingers for years. that's right....they do others!!! maybe will or jada fell in love with one of their swinger friends. lol hollywood marriage is a joke!!

colleen

hmmm...Jada and Marc Anthony affair?

Judy

I am just speechless. Wow. Sorry to hear that.

Pimpcessa

Any time you hear celebs constantly proclaiming how awesome their marriage is, over and over, it's a huge red flag. One of them is up to something, trust. And next thing you know it's divorce court, or at the least, a huge sex scandal.
Who knows if they will get divorced, as they have yet to confirm anything personally. But at least their friends will heave a huge sigh of relief that they don't have to have their bath/bed rooms scoured after these two had sex in/on them during the last dinner party.

JimmyCrapCorn

Wow that picture. With all Jada's money why she wearing Tami from Basketball Wives old weave?

A Friend~

As a personal Friend I can say that this is NOT TRUE!!! Honestly can't beleive eveything you Read!! Real talk

Mary

If this is true, it is a sad day for married couples everywhere. This is the couple that I thought would last an eternity like Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. It is so easy to get a divorce today and so much harder to stay together and keep the love alive.

Theresa

My theory? Marc Anthony and Jada are in Hawthorne together and they have great chemistry. Both are now separated and getting divorced? Hmmm. Wouldn't be surprised if they are together soon.

GW

So this explains what he was doing to Pepper at the show Sunday.

dee

Nooooooooooooo!!! i don't believe this...not them two. i hope it's just a rumor

Pixie

I would not be surprised. I think they are both gay anyway.

Stace

Boy I sure hope she isn't getting with that snake Marc Anthony!