Will Smith and Jada

Reportedly SEPARATE

8/23/2011 7:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_BN
Will Smith
and Jada Pinkett Smith have separated ... this according to In Touch Weekly.

Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have two extremely famous children together -- Jaden and Willow.

Will has another son, Trey, from a previous marriage.

TMZ placed a call to Jada's rep, Karynne Tencer, who told us ... "What? In Touch said that? I know nothing about this ... Lord. I'm going back to bed."

Curious reaction.

0823_will_jada_smith_footer_v2

shelley

Sad another marriage down the drains but YAY!! time to plot my first meeting with Will to help him get over things :)

Uh

You believe this comic book story, have I got a deal for you.

Rico

So when Christians(who are supposed to believe in marriage more than anyone) get divorced, its because they grew apart. But when someone is a different religion(sans Scientology) then Scientology is to blame? Some of you guys make me sick.

big nuts

She looks like a tranny.

MyOpinionOnly

This makes me sad, but we never know what goes on behind closed doors with power couples. I hope its not true though. they seemed to really have a good relationship. Sigh...oh well.

EatMe

Please dear God, let these people go away in a murder suicide, their brats included.

HH

I don't believe it.

jennifer moon

YAY!! I love to see complete a##holes have problems. Hate them and hate their spoiled brats even more...go away !!

lanie

Her rep's statement sounds REALLY unprofessional. I know Jada isn't in need o*****reat rep, since her career is in the sh/tter - but I still think she could hire someone more eloquent than this.

Barbara

So don't care...

Jodi

I'm not believing any of this until Will or Jada makes a statement confirming they have split and I'm wondering way they haven't made a statement saying THEY HAVE NOT SPLIT. Hmmmmmm.

janet

Wow, how will I ever sleep tonight. Who cares.

steeler fan

ok good maybe now they will both come out of the closet

carina

I can not stand them. I used to love him but she was so obnoxious I just couldn't help but hate the power couple they were branded as. Then those stuck up bratty kids were more than enough for me. Go away!!!

Dee

I am not surprised to read this news if it is true. Jada was recently featured on the cover of Redbook Magazine. If you look carefully, she is not wearing her wedding ring. If you also look at the photos inside, she is not wearing her wedding ring. Also if you read the article, her comments concerning her husband were not one of an affectionate wife.