Kardashian Wedding

Sister SCRIPTED

By TV Producers

8/25/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082411_kardashian_wedding_audio_still

While Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were busy getting married ... TV producers were hard at work behind the scenes SCRIPTING a special moment between Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ... and it was all caught on tape.

Listen to the walkie-talkie chatter between producers behind the scenes, choreographing the moment Scott and Kourtney decide to bring up the possibility of getting married themselves.

Sounds like K and S are going to go along with the plan to get hitched too ... because when production was wrapping on Kim's big day, one of the lead producers tells the crew, "See you at Kourtney's wedding."

0825_kourtney_scott_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

LMAO

BIG surprise - not. fame-w h ores the lot of them

CriticXtreme

These fake people don't have a creative bone in their bodies. They're the luckiest folks on the planet to have fellow morons interested in them. Their whole lives are nothing but a horrible script of 100% pure fakery that pays them for doing nothing when the true stars are the Producer, Managers, Media and some of their fans who keep them relevant.

D

Hopefully by the time this other "wedding" comes around, their show will be off the air. Why can't these fame whores just go away! I'm sooo sick of them.

Hello is anybody in there?

I am shocked! Shocked! Well, not that shocked. Fake T.V. the Kardashian are as real as Kim's breast and ass. All 100% fake!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She is a Iranian moron, traiter to our country, and he is just such a repelling, miserable prick.

Ann

Yeah Now im mad thats BS

ocgirl

Do you really think anything these people isn't scripted? Come on TMZ, this isn't news!

Anthony

Give them credit for running with this stuff and making millions, most of you are just jealous. I wouldn'*****ch even if you paid me but a lot of young teen girls are interested and if you can get that demo you will make money. Just ask the Jersey Shore crew. I don't know anyone over the age of 21 who watches any of this stuff. Its all those 13-20 year old girls.

Manuel

How is it that this is the only country in the world where a white girl can suck a black guys ******, put it on the internet and make a gazillion dollars...this country and the people in it are simply ignorant....

croc

actually i tthink scott is better looking
than any male in the household..he may be a
little stiff looking but his facial features
are nice. much nicer looking than ******** and caveman.')

teri

So this makes me wonder if Kims wedding was even real at all or if that was all scripted and they aren't even really married. And also, since TMZ showed this, the kourtney wedding probably won't even happen now, since it wasn't real to begin with. Wow, that's actually kinda sad that these people don't even have a real life. Oh well, their own fault.

D

Teri, I don't think the "wedding" happened either. I think it was just a huge ratings deal.

theroyalgs

Wedding Scripted..How About...LIFE SCRIPTED!!!!!

Kay-Kay

Ok, so let me get this...the mother selling off all of her girls like slaves? for $$$'s that is what it appears to me. Like she said don't fu*k with my business! selling her kids is a big pay-off!

Deborah

I cannot stand these people anymore. They are all over the media everyday. Why oh why are these no-talent, self centered, selfish people ever do to deserve the extreme media attention they seem to get? I have decided I am boycotting anything Kardashian. Money hungry, media attention losers. What that wedding cost they could have fed a starving country with dying children......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments