Kardashian Wedding

Sister SCRIPTED

By TV Producers

8/25/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082411_kardashian_wedding_audio_still

While Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were busy getting married ... TV producers were hard at work behind the scenes SCRIPTING a special moment between Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ... and it was all caught on tape.

Listen to the walkie-talkie chatter between producers behind the scenes, choreographing the moment Scott and Kourtney decide to bring up the possibility of getting married themselves.

Sounds like K and S are going to go along with the plan to get hitched too ... because when production was wrapping on Kim's big day, one of the lead producers tells the crew, "See you at Kourtney's wedding."

0825_kourtney_scott_footer

Debra

Wow, I never really thought on it too much, I enjoyed the show. Enjoyed how family orientated they were ect.....It is all phoney. I will never watch the show again. What a bunch of B.S.

Celebrities Suck

I'm glad for Kourtney since her because Scott can not afford to pay for a wedding. It looks like he lives under her wings because he doesn't seem to have his life together if it wasn't for the Kardashain tv show.

Lyla

i hate these bitches. fake as f***

Celebrities Suck

I'm glad for Kourtney because Scott can not afford to pay for a wedding. It looks like he lives under her wings because he doesn't seem to have his life together if it wasn't for the Kardashain tv show.

AyeJay

Correction TMZ, that whole family's life is scripted.
It's only the morons who actually believe it's true.
I predict this family will soon be hitting rock bottom,
and they deserve all the karma they have coming to them.
Many celebrities use their fame for good,
this family has contributed sh-t to society.
Die, all of you, KarTRASHian family.

LA me

Batgirl: 17 minutes ago

lame
_______________________

Yes?? Can I help you??

peter

J. Rivero

I have only one thing to say to the Kardashian women.....there are mothers in Somalia who are leaving their starving children by the side of the road to die and you need to register for an $800 ash tray Kim? What charities to you contribute to besides your self? The money you spent on this wedding is disgusting when 1 out of 4 children in America are going hungry. Imagine what you could do to help children around the world with the money you spent on that spectacle. Get a grip on reality

joecrabs

This "family" will do anything to be on TV. Just f--king sickening. Who watches this s--t?

the truth

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD: 4 hours ago
She is a Iranian moron, traiter to our country, and he is just such a repelling, .............shes a mutt. her mom is dutch and other things . plus shes American of that iranian crap....on the last episode when kim lost her earrings i swerar it was a fake cry. they may have done that to make him look good. he also said ...do you no how many people would love this? he said something like that when kim was complaning about the room. i dot even believe this is real love .ONLY RATINGS. this family will go down sooner or later. im so done . i like to watch real tv and not fake. i remember Reggie Bush was gonna tell the world how THE REAL KIM IS when she was talking to him and letting the viewers hear the conversation. BTW to another comment on here ,kims but is real. looks odd but its real.

There's a problem here

I think it is exemplary that that man is so into gold digging that he is willing to *********, reproduce and marry what is a monkey hybrid.

Jodi

If there is anyone in this family I KINDA like it's Kourtney. She seems to be the one who really don't care about the spotlight too much even before she had little Mason(who I just love). I would watch her wedding.

I like Scott for one reason....he's obnoxious but he is the only one who will tell Kris Jenner where to go in a heartbeat. He's not a p*ssy like the other men in that family(including Lamar and Kris) when it comes to standing up to her.

Throwback kid

Really can Kourtney and Scott be any bigger losers than they are? They need lines fed to them? If these two jerks don't want to get married who really cares. Scott doesn't even have a job, what incentive does she have to marry him?

Throwback kid

If Scott and Kourtney tie the knot next year E should have a Planet of the Apes themed wedding. Kourtney would'nt even have to wear a mask she looks just like Dr Zira from the Apes movies

Jodi

I forgot to add this to my prior post....what really blows my mind is there are 5 girls and 1 male offspring in this family and not one of them want to do something different with their lives. They all think the same way. I thought the Jenner girls would want to do something totally different as they get older.

If the K's were providing a show that was funny or really interesting I could understand the younger kids following in their sister's footsteps but this is not the case. Do the Jenner girls even go to school?