Will & Jada

The Couple That Smiles Together

8/24/2011 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_will_jada_shopping_GSIMoments after their romantic Malibu brunch this morning, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett hit up the nearby Malibu Colony Company for some houseware shopping ... both grinning ear to ear.

It's an all out PR blitz to prove their marriage is still "intact" -- but the question is ...

spyke

Cuz tabloids never make up stories. Now paps are taking pics of them everywhere they go and if they smile they are accused to posing. Wtf? In Touch is the same magazine that ran a photospread of Octomom, totally airbrushed claiming she didn't have a single stretch mark.

D

omg, I totally 100% believe this! And Elvis and Michael Jackson are alive and well and running a Dairy Queen in Nebraska!

Momba

The real question is ...is it anyone's business other then Will and Jada?
The answer is ... Hell no!
Every marriage has tough times, but for us so called normal people our dirty laundry isn't posted all over the internet or rag magazines.
I say, leave Will and Jada alone!
Thank you and have a nice day!

dawnmarie

Who knows whether they are really having marital problems, but those are 2 of the biggest BS smiles I've ever seen.
What bad actors!!

Craig

Wow, this is so interesting to me. It's obviously fake, but it's fascinating to me that they both feel so pressured to put up this act. They have both defined themselves according to 'the power of positive thinking'. They've 'proven it' through their kids' success. They put themselves above everything/everyone by sort of saying, we believe so much in ourselves and positivity that we divorce isn't an option for people like us. Failure isn't an option for people like us. So what would happen to them should that facade crumble and the truth - that they're human like the rest of us - come out?

Rae

Every relationship has its ups and downs, and obviously Will and Jada are dealing with a rough patch. I really hope that their relationship is strong enough to survive the turbulence. Buckle your seat belts and ride it out. Be inspiring...rescue your marriage.

starshine79

predictable.
this is what they (celebrity couples trying to hide the damaged status of their relationship) always do. quick! lets go show everyone how happy we are! its silly. if you're really happy, great! the public united front is always the last desperate act of the flailing couple.

Tammy

I wonder which one of them finally snapped out of the scientology crazy and is ready to escape from the cult?

dina

HawthoRNe needs ratings and Will has a movie coming out!

Either that or this is just another celebrity distraction...

gloria

Will Smith is a notorious pothead and my guess is that they both toked up before this pre-arranged photoshoot. Its the only reason they are laughing because nothing else is funny in their lives right now.

Areader

Their PR people must think we're all stupid! I call BS!

deanne

Yes, I buy it. If they were over, they would Say they are over, period. I'm sure they have issues, most relationships do, but I think they will work it out. Love them Both!

kay

They are sure going to alot of trouble to defend the 'rumors'. These two are as fake as they come!!!

nicole

seems very scripted, regardless...

lena