Will & Jada

The Couple That Smiles Together

8/24/2011 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_will_jada_shopping_GSIMoments after their romantic Malibu brunch this morning, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett hit up the nearby Malibu Colony Company for some houseware shopping ... both grinning ear to ear.

It's an all out PR blitz to prove their marriage is still "intact" -- but the question is ...

samantha jeffries

They never get papped let alone out buying housewares, strange timing. There are much more private places to have a romantic lunch than Malibu. ALL for the cameras.

Claus

Damn those pesky scientologist paparazzi. Always at the right place at the chosen time.

RealityBites

They will do what scientology tells them since they know all of their secrets they blackmail celebs to do what they want.

Logic

hey they are actors...but this looks like some bad acting

Arlene

Stramge, the people in the backround are also smiling and grinning!

Ty

Why are they doing this... its just sad and a little pathetic really. One weird a*s family.

amanda

You deserve better than that ******* **** will! you the freshest king around

Lorianne Rowell

Just what I want my marriage to be, "intact", and "together". Not in love, happy, blessed. Just intact.

onlydudeleft

puhleese. dude is gay as a 3 dollar bill. this is an arranged marriage like travolta

Zetty

They need to add an "I don't care" button.

Don

Dang people are so hateful, let them be

maria

Those two are a bunch of hypocrits ,they know their money ,fame,children's singer careers will be affected ! is all about money and fame ! what a shame ,living a facade to show Hollywood they are happy .I don't buy it ! Two big EGOS! they think we the public are dumb .But we will see the true coming soon!

deanne

Don, I agee. Nothing but haters on here.

ChunkyLightning

It wouldn't be the first time someone has questioned my powers of deduction but why would they fake being together if they are seperating. I can't see any reason to pretend. A divorce wouldn't hurt any current projects and wouldn't hurt their ability to work as hollywood is full of the worst offenders in relationship etiquette. Unless a camel and some penguins were involved with the lawn care crew no one would even blink an eyelash.

Sloane

can't remember the last time that I saw the 2 of them out shopping with big smiles on their faces.... don't think I ever have

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments