Will Smith and Jada

Marriage Trouble

8/24/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_EX_03

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith are having significant problems in their marriage, but they have NOT made a decision to separate ... at least not yet -- this according to sources connected with the couple.

Reports have been swirling that the couple has separated.  We're told it's "definitely a possibility" but they haven't pulled the trigger.  In fact, we've learned Will, Jada and their kids are going away together soon -- as a family.  Our sources would neither confirm nor deny if the trip is a last ditch effort to save the relationship.

We also asked our sources about the somewhat curious statement from Will and Jada, that their marriage is "intact."  Specifically, why didn't they go the more traditional PR route and say they're still in love and committed to each other?  Our sources privately said, the language was carefully constructed.

Stay tuned ...

0824_will_jada_smith_footer

janet

I'm missing something...what's with all the gay stuff about them? Marriage Intact? Why don't they just do the basic, we found ourselves going in different directions and decided to seperate.

aandradepm

Wake up TMZ people, how can you have a wrong spelling on the tittle? Who is responsible for that? I´m more interested to know who spelled wrong than Smith and Jada marriage.

DB

Another sham Scientology marriage hits the rocks. Is anyone really surprised? He likes men and she likes girls. It's not really a good foundation for a long lasting marriage is it?

jen

nice title error

badassbadboi

its not will smith fault that mark anthony had to have the most beautiful girl in the world and the cutest boy also..will and j lo should get together

Mandy

I sure hope this isn't true. They are such a lovely couple. No marriage is immune from rough patches, hopefully they will work through this and their marriage will be enriched by the experience. I wish TMZ would leave this couple alone. Let them work it out.

CdnGirl

Celebrity "news" must be a little slow...just like Harvey Levin

CdnGirl

Celebrity "news" must be a little slow...just like Harvey Gearbox Levin

Vicki

Marc Anthony and Jada Smith are both actors and the love scenes they had together was supposed to be believeable. If Jada and Will are separating it had nothing to do with Marc. JLo knew Marc was a Dogg before she married him, he was cheating with JLo when he was still married to his first wife, so it was just a matter of time that their marriage would end.

SoThere

I can't stand these two or their kids.
Go away.

Bolivar

Man, I don't know why they'd want to "go away" for anything after seeing that unbelievably cool house of theirs in the latest Architectural Digest (I read it in case I hit the lottery, btw). As for Will and Jada, those two are going to stay together and prosper unless everything I've read about them is completely untrue...

Trisha

I love this family! I sure hope whatever is going on can be worked out. I have always admired and looked up to Will and Jada as strong people and good role models/parents.

Guest

These two are as phony as they come. I can't stand either and their kids are annoying brats. Please put them all back under their rock.

The Wraith

She looks like Skeletor.

Looks like someone is moving back with his Auntie in Bel-Air.

janet

Ever notice when things like this come out and denied, they always go on family vacations to make it look like everything is just fine. Like it's the last supper before it can't be denied anymore.