« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bill Goldberg

I'm Finally Getting BACK IN THE RING!

8/27/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826-goldberg-wwe-EX

For the first time in 7 years ... Bill Goldberg is FINALLY GONNA WRESTLE AGAIN -- and TMZ has learned it's all to raise money for charity.

Goldberg -- the most famous Jewish wrestler of all-time -- tells us he is in negotiations to wrestle in a match in Africa next month and the proceeds will benefit various charitable organizations.

The former WWE champ and master of the Jackhammer tells us he's fired up about his triumphant return ... and has already stepped up his workouts so he can be as ripped as possible.

Goldberg adds,  "At this time, the only thing that would get me back in the ring is something that would positively impact those in need. If selling out another major event would allow me to bring a ship full of supplies to hand out to those in need, I'd say that would be very significant."

0826-goldberg-august-sub

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Harvey

Goldberg rocks and is the best and should return as soon as possible.

David

Goldberg, me and my son have watch you for years. You said you were coming back in 11...but I guess being the bitch you are we won't see you because you are afraid. Go Figure the only wrestler we like and he is a coward. Go Yellow.

john gomez

back in action bill goldberg

ahsan

mamu when will u come

billgoldberg

bill goldber vs undetaker Getting BACK IN THE RING! undertaker your next

elmer ramos

Goldberg should come back to WWE and face John cena and plus I want him to END The Undertaker streak it will b the best match ever

E

I think its a good move that he's doing it for charity but I along with alot of others would probably love to see him make a come back to the WWE even just for one more match.

allen

it's about time he got back in the ring

akash thapa

i m ur fan frm india .. indian fans will be happy if ucmbck to wwe n give jackhammers ...

Ed

its about time HELL YEAH

zu

hell yeah ive been waiting to see him come back.

charles k

why doe'snt he go back to the wwe he would be better than broc lesinor and would draw more views

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4