Big Brother

Shelly's Family Receives

Death Threats Over Jeff's Eviction

8/29/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0828_shelly+big_brother_ex_2
"Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore pissed off America when she voted to evict fan favorite Jeff Schroeder last week -- and now TMZ has learned her family has been receiving death threats from deranged fans because of the move.

Sources close to Shelly tell us ... the reality star's family has received multiple phone calls from people threatening violence ... even making threats against Shelly's 8-year-old daughter.

We're told Shelly's employer has also been receiving harassing phone calls -- demanding the company fire Shelly immediately because of the way she voted on the show.

Sources tell us Shelly's family is preparing to get the FBI involved -- because they're taking the threats VERY seriously.

UPDATE: "Big Brother" Executive Producer Allison Grodner released a statement on Twitter ... saying, "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!"

Waverunner9

Viewers are hating on her because of her behavior on the show, not just because she voted Jeff off, but because she turned on her alliance (in a very ugly way) but it's a game and as stated there are no rules that say she can't do that. The sickos who are making threats to her family need to get a real life. Note to all who decide they want to be on reality TV, be careful what you wish for, there are huge side effects that go with your "fifteen minutes" viewers are very fickle and very screwed up. Hope the FBI catches the dorks.

Emm

PPL seriously NEED to get a life... IT'S ONLY A GAME SHOW, NOT REAL!!!

Kim

This is disgusting. What the heck is wrong with folks? It is a friggin reality TV show. Do the stalker fans not know that their hero would not endorse this kind of BS at all and would hate them for it. People are so sick and demented.

jeannie

There are some real sick people out there. While Shelly hasn't been my favorite player, it's a freaking GAME. I hope they catch anybody that makes these type threats and puts them away for a longggg time.

EatApEnis

REALLY?!?!?! Big Brother?!?! I didnt even realize this piece of crap was still on the air! But lets just SAY youre a fan... Death Threats?? hahahaha hahahaha hahaha come on, do us a favor and off yourself now, your just taking up space here on our over crowded planet... A Hole!

Hammer

Wow those freaks really need to get a life. It's only a game. I watch the show and think Jeff is a cool grounded guy but but I enjoyed seeing things get shook up Thursday. Probably the best night of the show this season. Except for useless Kalia getting HOH for the second time. Oh and I sure hope to see Porsche NAKED!

that is all! lol

GeneL

It's a GAME-SHOW people...a frickin game show.

This country is way too full of retarded imbeciles who have nothing better to do than take these stupid mega-commercial laden distractions-from-reality shows too seriously and need to evaluate their own stations in life before passing judgment on game show contestants who are simply trying to win a cash prize in order to make their own journey through this trying life we've been handed a little more tolerable.

Christie

This is ridiculous. Yes, I like watching the show. But in the end it has no bearing on me. I don't know the people personally and will not be seeing any of the money so why invest myself to the point of emotional turmoil that makes me lash out against people I don't know.

Terrnace Prescott Barnes

Wow these fans are ridiculous. But thank goodness Jeff is out; I am tired of that ******...

azlee

She is playing her game. I think stupidly but I am not in that house. The ugly people wanting her child raped and murdered is beyond sick. CBS would NOT be behind something like this and it should NOT be said they would. sick, just sick.

Robbin

I am not a huge fan of Shelly, because of the lies she has told, but yet tends to hold grudges against the others in the house who have lied. But these threats are just wrong. The FBI needs to step in and go after those making the threats full force and impose the penalties for making these type of threats. I am praying for Shelly and her family, this is just uncalled for.

Ashley

We arent mad at the she-man because of how she voted. We are mad because she made it personal with them so that she could take advantage of them and backstab them at the first opportunity. Everything she says is a lie. Obviously death threats are a bit overboard, but she deserves the hate!

M

She doesn't deserve death threats, but she made a huge mistake! Now...I hope Jordan gets her back!!

SM

some ppl are ridiculous BUT u cant blame JEFF or all of his fans for this ...

tweeety96

i think these threats are going to far, however and that is a big however, I think if miss shelly is as smart as she wants us all to believe she should have thought long and hard about coming on to a show like this. why why why would she leave a husband and an 8 year old daughter at home for 3 months when you are vice president of a big company, your husband owns his own company and you sold you business you owned for millions.. Its so clear she does not need the money so why put yourself and your family through all this. but i do agree it has gone toooo far. I am sure that none of these threats would ever be followed through but it is wrong to even make them. I don't understand how people go on these shows and subject themselves and families to this.. but i guess without them we would not have big brother and i do love big brother.. I just would never go on there myself..