Big Brother

Shelly's Family Receives

Death Threats Over Jeff's Eviction

8/29/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0828_shelly+big_brother_ex_2
"Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore pissed off America when she voted to evict fan favorite Jeff Schroeder last week -- and now TMZ has learned her family has been receiving death threats from deranged fans because of the move.

Sources close to Shelly tell us ... the reality star's family has received multiple phone calls from people threatening violence ... even making threats against Shelly's 8-year-old daughter.

We're told Shelly's employer has also been receiving harassing phone calls -- demanding the company fire Shelly immediately because of the way she voted on the show.

Sources tell us Shelly's family is preparing to get the FBI involved -- because they're taking the threats VERY seriously.

UPDATE: "Big Brother" Executive Producer Allison Grodner released a statement on Twitter ... saying, "No matter how much you dislike an HG, this is wrong! True BB fans do not try to ruin lives. Please stop!"

Whatever

Pathetic. Whoever doesn't get that this is just a game needs to go commit themselves to an institution. Just so sad. I love Jeff but it's a game folks.. Get over it!

bbfan21

Personally I can't stand the woman and it's not because she voted to evict Jeff it's her constant lying and patting herself in the back about being so classy, and having integrity! She's a compulsive liar and she doesn't care who gets hurt in the process by her lies. Didn't like Rachel in her season but boy I feel sorry for her now because of the all the ugly things Shelly has said about her and done to her. She just won't let up on Rachel! it's personal not game play. But people need to leave her family and job alone it's ridiculous.

MeToo

Any sort of publicity exposes you to all the nutcases in America.

1mrtime

I agree Shelly's family should be left out of it but I am no*****ching anymore because Shelly makes me sick. What a terrible role model for her family, friends or anybody who knows her. She really plays like a dirty, ungrateful skank. Jeff brought her along this far and she has flip- flopped like a stinky dead fish. The only reason I watched Big Brother was because of Jeff and Jordan-- an we know who has the "mischievious" brains of the two. Wishing them the best of luck in the future-- and on the other hand Shelley... hope you go back to a town that you've totally embarrased and reap the rewards. I have no idea how you are going to explain your actions to your daughter, friends and family.

Melissa

She backstabbed Jeff..
When one does bad things in life,
Karma usually sets things right at some point.
Though the threats are a bit extreme.
But the world is different now.

Linda

People are not mad because she voted jeff out they or mad for the lies and the way she acted toward Jordan. Jorday gave her a phone call to her family that she had won and because of it she had to wear a humilitard for a week.Watch the feeds and see what she did to this innocent naive young woman. I dont condone the threats against Shellys family leave them out of it. I do feel bad for Shellys little girl having a mom like her

Joe

I am no fan of Shelly this season. She is a true hypocrite! However, what a sick person to watch a reality show and threaten her family and little girl. Whomever this person(s) are, I hope they get prosecuted and thrown in jail for a very long time.

Carol

That's why fan favorites should only be brought back to host comps or if its an all star season. To many nut job fans out there.

Kim

As a long time fan of BB, I am saddened that people would take this GAME and turn it into real life drama outside of the house. While I may not agree with what Shelley did or the outcome of her decision, this is a GAME and she is playing it the best way she knows how. Whoever is making calls or threatening her family in any way, shape or form, needs to be caught and punished. Shame on you.

Rick

Jeff doesn't even like Jordan. Can't wait until he dumps her and this whole "Americas Sweetheart" dynasty comes crumbling down. LOL The lonely housewives are going to go ape ****.

mamajane

I was pissed too, but I always get pissed when I dont' get my way. This is stupid, people, get over yourself. I'm with LOVE MY FANS, take your stupod anger out on somebody deserving like Casey Anthony.

darcy

Hmm...I might have issues because I think that's kind of awesome. Jeff is HOT!

MomofTrips

Jeff is a prejudice homophobe who already had his chance to win BB once and lost!!!! Shame on the people who are threatening this family for something their mother did to win a game. Jeff would have done the same thing to her when it was his turn, she just had the chance first. Cant wait till all the previous BB players are gone and its back to the newbies only, the way the game should have been in the first place. Hey BB, next season stick to the original game and stop bringing in these stupid losers back for seconds!!!!

Rick

I don't think JJ are ever coming back lol. Honestly if the show pisses you off that much, then maybe you shouldn'*****ch it.

smbjmb

Please re-check some of your information. Shelly's work removed her bio from thier company website long before Jeff was evicted, im guessing due to harrassment.

I agree Jeff is kind of a jerk... however, he is not responsible for the threats being made.

I am so tired of people making death threats and not being held responsible for the terror they create. There is an innocent child involved, Authorities need to take action and press charges against these crazy/hateful people.