Matthew Fox Accuser

"I'm Pressing CHARGES!"

8/29/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_the_aftermath_video_ex

The Cleveland party bus driver who claims Matthew Fox started a fist fight with her ... says the "Lost" star smelled "like a bar" -- and she's definitely pressing charges.

Heather Bormann says she thinks Matthew was drunk when she warned him several times to stop trying to get on the private bus Saturday night -- but she claims "he just stepped in for a right hook to my pelvis area and started wailing on me like I was a man."

Heather says she fought back in self-defense -- landing a left to Matt's jaw -- and today, in downtown Cleveland, she showed off her battle scars ... nasty bruises and an ace bandaged hand. She says she plans to meet with prosecutors tomorrow to press charges.

Heather also explains where she picked up the badass moves she busted out on Fox.

anna

wait.. first she stated that he'd hit her on the breast and pelvis area.. now she has bruises on her arms legs and hands? when did he have time to hit her in so many places before anyone stopped him? i thought there were other people on this bus, too

Ryan

No way shape of form do I believe this woman. I didn't go down as she says it did. I'm sure he tried entering the bus but after that she's telling half truths. My vote is FREE PAYCHECK.

Jordan

We all have our stupid drunk story, but nobody gets $$$$ in their eyes when we try to push our way past them in our drunken stupor.

So I guess on Saturday night she had no clue who he was. By Sunday she found out... Monday morning, it was cashing in time.

Q: Since when do drunks NOT get arrested when involved in a brawl? A: When they're the ones getting their azz kicked, not the other way around.

Dudette wants money.

Debbidy73

Wow....hit her like she was a man. What does that say?

Kabala

What a foxy mama

Missy

He would have to FIND her "pelvic area" in order to hit her there...just sayin'!

Perky

For a sec I thought that was the mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford, or his brother, Doug ... but I guess not.

Kelly

Only because he is semi celebrity do some question or demean her and defend him.
Instead of holding him accountable their logic and reasoning become handicapped by a percieved status of an individual.

This girl was just trying to do her job, making herself a living and the drunk loser who stumbled into a popular show wails on her.

shelley

for all you haters who claim she started this, or it's her fault because she's not attractive or as fit as you should be and are taking the abusers side claiming it's just her word...there is already a police report posted on antoher site and there are witnesses so stop supporting violence just because you like the douchebag on tv

Michael

its funny how she has bruises on her arms, but says he hit her in the chest and va jay jay!!

I live in CLE and will tell you most, not all here would sue a celeb if they had a chance!

CriticXtreme

Here's how it should have gone down. "Hic...My name, my name is Mattttthew Fooooox and I'm Lost!". This broad is looking for a serious payday.

4ff0087b

For some of you that said because she watched season one of Lost and should have recognized him, I believe her story that she didn't know who he was, initially.

I was born and raised in Cleveland, OH. There is/was a running joke that you hear about celebrities in town, but no one ever "sees" them.

Rhonda

What a beaut...ummm, brute, I mean.

how lame

She seemed pretty honest to me. people are defending him just because he was on a TV show. BIG DEAL!

tenley

I'm sorry, the bruises are on her upper LEFT inner arm -- and she is a driver. Not possible that a drunken guy could wail away at a driver's upper inner left arm.