Matthew Fox Accuser

I Punched Him In Self-Defense

8/29/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_fox_02_EX
The woman who punched Matthew Fox in the face this weekend tells TMZ ... she HAD to let her fists fly because the actor struck first and she needed to defend herself.

TMZ spoke with Heather Bormann ... who tells us she was driving a party bus for a private party Saturday night in Cleveland -- when Fox boarded the vehicle.

Bormann claims she told Fox he wasn't welcome on the bus -- but he was too drunk to understand.

Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast."

Bormann says, "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards."

"This was my self-defense," Bormann says ... adding, "This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman."

Bormann says she's meeting with prosecutors today -- and may press charges.

0829_heather_borman_SUB

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

croc

if this is true, you never know people.
they seem nice, but not so much on the inside.
we shall see.

The PMG

Has he been hanging out with the idiot who did a Peter Pan impression at the VMA's?

If it is true, he's a piece of (*****

If it's false, he's just a moron for getting involved in the predicament

Christian

maybe i am cynical and bitter, but i just don't buy it..he was too drunk to comprehend, but not drunk enough to apparently aim for breast and crotch and connect every time? naw doesn't make sence

Jack

wave goodbye to the 'Lost' money fool.

SLH

what was he doing in Cleveland? Was he ... "Lost"?

Joe

People can do some really stupid shizit when they're drunk. Memo to Mr. Fox: It may be time to give up the drinking for a while!

Crabbey

I don't believe this at all.

Jackie

Can we see the bruises on her breast and Vagina? If, he really beat her, then he's an azz...but if he didn't, then i hope that woman gets sued.

greg

woman beaters are women beaters no excuses.

yo

Fox is toast.
Stop defending him.

Sin D

Seen him in interviews? this d-bag tool deserved it.

Debulator

I'm not buying her story.

Tammy

He "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast" This sounds like sexual assault to me as well he should be charged.

laughatjimmyCOM

He was the main character on the greatest television show of all time... he should be able to punch any genitals he wants.

K