« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike Tyson

Set to Beat Up Charlie Sheen

On Comedy Central Roast

8/29/2011 8:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_mike_tyson_charlie_sheen_EX_TMZ_2
Cocaine ... hangovers ... and mug shots  -- Mike Tyson and Charlie Sheen are a match made in Comedy Central Roast heaven ... and TMZ has learned Iron Mike is officially on board to skewer the Warlock next month.

Sources heavily involved with the Roast tell us ... Mike will be on the dais on September 10 ... along with Steve-O from "Jackass" ... comic Anthony Jeselnik and Roast legend Jeff Ross.

Bombs away.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Leader of the ignorant masses

This makes me kinda sad. Greg Giraldo will not be there to roast Charlie Sheen and he would have been epic. Now he was much much more than just a roaster but the man was the best at it. My god that man was talented.

mike

bomb, losing

SusanCoyote

I loves me some Mike Tyson! He is one person who has really turned his life around - I'm proud of you Mike!!! Now kick Charlie's ass!

MsRita

WHERE IS LISA ON THIS LIST OF PEOPLE SHE LIKES HER BLACK MEN. SHOW WILL SUCK WITHOUT LAMPOLLIA(SP0

nancy jo

Winner!! You're Funny on 2 1/2 Men, But You Are Funnier On TMZ!! Luv U!!!!!! Now Go Get Roasted!

Josh

It's a shame Mike isn't actually beating the crap out of Sheen.

CC

Hey, it's like a gathering of 'has beens'. Maybe the roast will seat them all in a circle and they can yank on each other's weiners.

Lee Murphy

It's too bad that Elizabeth Taylor isn't still alive. Her comments about Charlie Sheen in the Daily Rash, that he was an amateur and challenging him to try and out-party her were priceless! http://www.thedailyrash.com/elizabeth-taylor-challenges-charlie-sheen-to-try-and-out-party-her

debschira

hope the coals are nice and hot. tie em up real good so he cant get away. sorry im in a foul mood today, I Pray My Lord forgives me, its just so much shizz going in peoples lives and i feel like i should be helping and cant do a damn thing about nothing. if i had a good set of lungs bet i could do the roasting of charlie ALL BY MYSELF TEE HEE~!!!!

Oh Harvey

I love the fact that Harvey keeps crapping on Chris Brown over the Rihanna beatdown but he seems to have no problem being on stage with a rapist(Tyson) and a man according to TMZ's own reports choked and held a knife at his wife's throat(Sheen).

Moonshiner

TKO for Tyson vs. Sheen .... should be a blast!

tellmeaboutit

Sounds desperate and ugly, just like Sheen. Sorry, Chuckles, we'll be taking a look at the new, improved Two and a Half Men instead.

xxboston78xx

this is sooo funny...
just like this

Ron Paul

Mike tysonn is a lil sketchy if u ask me...

some guy

@Drew

I like the purple bowtie. Nerd.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments