Prince Harry

Dripping Wet Party in Croatia

8/30/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

083011_prince_harry_video
Prince Harry's dancing might suck ... but he's one helluva diver -- as proven by this video of the royal spare partying his face off and jumping into a pool last weekend.

Harry was dancing -- and not well -- on the edge of a pool inside a Croatian nightclub when he decided to take the plunge.  Another club goer jumped in right after him ... but Harry got out and started dancing again ... like nothing happened.

It's good to be the prince.

Delaware D

This reminds me.....TMZ's Kelly Berning SHOULD be on Dancing with the Stars. I would totally watch that!

Muppet

It's good to see that he can relax and unwind and have some fun! 90% of the population of the world can't dance lol. Cut the Prince a break.

Alisha

I don't think he got up like nothing happened. He sat there for a second wiping the water from his face etc. I think it's cool that the other guy jumped in after so Prince Harry didn't feel so embarrased. The fact that he got back up there and continued dancing is pretty awesome if you ask me. I would have wanted to crawl in a hole. Good on him!

Yeah yeah

Nobody there looks like they can dance...

stu

it's NOT him! Sarah maybe but not Harry.

T. Bag Jones

He's just cutting loose...Footloose. I love this guy! Party on Harry!!

Hotness

I think he's hot. I'd f*** him... Yum. And I'm black... Lol. I'll be looking out for you at the next London Fashion week Harry. Just attend and look out for the hot black model that keeps sending winks and kisses your way from the runway. I love you long time! ;) Lol! #royalcrush

yun

he is going to be in el centro california for a few months poor guy el centro is earth quake heave! get to it TMZ ;-)

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

He's a parasite on the rump of the U.K. Off with his head.

en Todo Momento!!

it's pretty much a sign of zero manners on tmzs' part for calling a prince a bad dancer. you people have absolutely NO CLASS!

en Todo Momento!!

maybe the 'after diver' just wanted to remember him of his royal ancestry in that part of the world....people don't really ever change.

Throwback kid

I think Harry has an addiction to alcohol and should seek treatment before this problem gets any worse. He is not a kid anymore but is always making a fool of himself and he always seems to be boozed up while doing it. This problem does seem to run in his family

Jill Conway

I'm sure Granny is blaming "those Spencer genes". HRH is TOTALLY my kinda guy. If only I were 30 years younger...

Scott

Harry, is a legend, enjoy ya self lad :))

Alison

Fun Times + Prince Harry....... Gives us more Prince Harry antics. Love how he lets loose just like us commoners! He is too precious!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments