TMZ Live

'DWTS' Duo Peta and Ron

Beauty and the Peace

8/31/2011 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

083111_tmzlive2

L.A. Lakers stud Ron Artest and his new "Dancing with the Stars" partner Peta Murgatroyd dropped in to talk cha-cha, nicknames ... and what in the world Ron will do if 'DWTS' and the NBA seasons overlap. He's really tall, she's really HOT ... what's not to love?

Plus, did Tupac's pals really roll up his ashes in a joint and smoke him? And, Oksana Grigorieva's epic $14 million FAIL in her custody war with Mel Gibson.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(3:30) Oksana Grigorieva loses BIG TIME in court today -- Mike explains how she makes a $14 million blunder.
(7:40) Oksana's attorney pimps her CDs during court ... and screws up Josh Groban's name in the process.
(13:20) Steve Hirsch from Vivid Entertainment calls in to explain the $30 million price tag he put on Kim K.'s sex tape.
(16:27) Would Steve give Kim a discount on the sex tape?
(20:20) Chris Brown's $22k watch ... returned to him!
(29:02) Awesome guests -- "Dancing with the Stars" duo Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd drop by!
(32:10) Dax and Peta put fear into Ron.
(33:05) What happens if the NBA season starts back up?
(35:10) Ron explains why he hasn't paid the parking tickets that are holding up his name change to Meta World Peace.
(45:23) Did Tupac's friends really smoke his ashes?

fkeys

Dax and Charlies work really well together.
Harvey out talks, and seems to bully charlies (plus all the over powering logical lawyer outspoken talk makes it boring).
Keep the Dax/Charlies thing going.
About Dax, he could hold a sitcom role - easily. Hopefully he moves on to bigger better things.
Charlies, I see him as an entertainment reporter for CNN or Access Hollywood..he would kick butt.

Cujeaux

Metta my man! Congrats on being chosen for DWTS! Strut your stuff and keep smiling! Peace bro.

The Love Sponge

I love finding gold watches on the ground and running like a bat out of hell.

who dat

The only important question to ask Artess. Did you tap that a$$ yet?

kitty

soooooooooooo much better WITHOUT Harvey!!!

Muffin30

Everyone is talking about Chris Brown but know one said one word about Matthew Fox having a fist fight with a women bus driver!! Did the bus driver have to be a star or is it okay for Matthew to hit women to???

raul

I would give tha*****ch back. BECAUSE I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO SELL IT. Tha*****ch is one of kind and wouldnt be able to sell it. Not to mention its proablly not his because these stars get jewelery for rent.

and the kim kardashian video i think is part of a stunt from the kardashian family to bring the video back into the spotlight. Doesnt she get money from the sale?

county

I'd give the watch back put first I'd beat the crap out of it

pamela

30 mill for a sex tape> Ridonkulous.

Craig

Does a $22,000 watch tell time an better than a $80 Seiko. Why waste the money!

SSEGUNS@GMAIL.COM

Kim K video is only worth 30 mil to me if she comes over to roleplay everytime I wanna watch it. Oksana got what she deserved, it doesnt pay to try to strong arm people, especially when they can afford better lawyers. I would have been in my car on my way home getting blinded by the reflection of streetlights off the diamond encrusted face of my new watch before Beater Boy Brown made it off the stage to tell his bodyguard that he sucks at playing horseshoe with jewelry.

Dee

Is the 750K tax exempt?

drdavec

oh

thestupid

Dont they have a black woman dancer to match up with that black guy? yeeeesh

who dat

Chris Brown proves once and for all he's gay. Dressing in white and the sissy dancing @ the VMA's. Always knew he is a pole smoker. It's the root of his anger against women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments